Skip navigation

game crash - Hegemony_Gold_1_5_5 rev_22654 Apr08.dmp

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > game crash - Hegemony_Gold_1_5_5 rev_22654 Apr08.dmp
Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 8, 2012 at 3:23 pm

I do not know what happened, but I was playing the campaign Philip of Macadon, and suddently it crashed to windows with the following message: Hegemony_Gold_1_5_5 rev_22654 Apr08.dmp

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 9, 2012 at 11:26 am

Whenever the game crashes (and this usually works regardless of whether it's a game error or a system error) it offers to save a dump file, which you can send to us so that we can diagnose the problem.

You probably skipped the first dialogue that asked "Would you like to save a dump file?" and skipped to the save window.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2012 at 1:13 pm

Maybe you are right, but I did save the file. But how do I send the file to you?

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on April 9, 2012 at 2:50 pm

Just email it to rick@longbowgames.com.

If your email service doesn't support sending large files, you might have to upload it to RapidShare or some other file hosting site.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on April 10, 2012 at 3:53 am

I have send the file; but after the crash I could load the campaign and continue without any kind of problems, so that is good.

Level 7 Human school
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on April 19, 2012 at 6:21 pm

I also have a problem it says failed to load game settings, i am working from steam as well, and to contact you guys over here so I don't know what to do or how to write posts lol.