Skip navigation

how to change the direction a supply route trades in

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > how to change the direction a supply route trades in
Level 6 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 8, 2012 at 11:09 am

playing through the macedonian campaign and its really fun, but I have cities full on food getting more food from cities that are almost completely empty

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on April 8, 2012 at 3:19 pm

Your supply lines will move food automatically in either direction depending on what city needs the food more. You can control a city's needs by adjusting the stockpile level up or down when the city is selected. If a city has less food than it's been told to stockpile then it won't pass anything along until it's reached that stockpile level.

So, in general if you want to move more food to a particular city, make sure it's stockpile level is fairly high and the surrounding cities have lower levels.

I hope that helps and don't hesitate to follow up if you've got more questions.

Level 6 Human gamer
Posted on April 9, 2012 at 8:51 am

thank you i understand that now. can you tell me how to disban units though? cant quite figure that one out

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on April 9, 2012 at 11:19 am

When the unit is inside a city, select them, then the top right button, or NumPad 9, that will disband that unit. You need to remove any generals attached first, and if the recruits are full, or its the wrong type of city (Native/Allied/FactionNameHere), you'll not get any pop back from them.