Skip navigation

Playoff Game Results

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Playoff Game Results
Pages 1 2
Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on September 3, 2005 at 8:52 pm

Did you get a look at the ladder? That is it, you may have noticed a new look on the ladder. :lol: Anyway, you are still unbanned from the ladder, you may change your mind at any time as long as you don't spam the board. I am setting up an RB Playoff and no participates have entered yet.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on September 3, 2005 at 9:04 pm

Sorry if I sound rude again Casper, but I really don't get the point of this. Noone seems to be entering, and noone really seems to care about this. Like I said, I don't mind you doing it, but it just seems like a waste of time... I seriously don't get this. Also, the way you want to verify some scores... kinda crazy because one of the only ways to do it (i.e. RBT Campaign) doesn't get registered online, so the only way to verify it is by having a screenshot, and also if someone was talented enough, they could easily manipulate the score number... and you'd never know... so I don't think this system is built right. You may want to make a system of points... and maybe organize a bit more... cuz the way you are giving points are erratic. Overall... I have no idea what you are doing, but noone seems to care about it either... Again, sorry if I sounded rude, but I think this is a waste of time... :(

Pages 1 2