Skip navigation

Putting in key from Longbow Games website for Hegemony Gold won't work on Steam?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Putting in key from Longbow Games website for Hegemony Gold won't work on Steam?
Pages 1 2
Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on April 5, 2012 at 12:48 pm

It works fine for my copy of Gold, but I get an "invalid product code" message when I try to do the same for Philip of Macedon.

Registering serial codes for the original Philip game isn't setup with Steam. I don't know if we can do it at this point but we can look into it.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on April 5, 2012 at 2:02 pm

It works fine for my copy of Gold, but I get an "invalid product code" message when I try to do the same for Philip of Macedon.

Registering serial codes for the original Philip game isn't setup with Steam. I don't know if we can do it at this point but we can look into it.

I appreciate your efforts, thank you. The small amount of OCD that I do have requires as many of my games to be in one place as possible. :)

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on April 5, 2012 at 10:56 pm

It worked!!! My Hegemony Gold is now on Steam. I had already there Hegemony Philip, so I don't know if it works too.

Level 6 Human gamer
Posted on April 6, 2012 at 4:46 am

Hi guys! Sadly, I'm still getting an invalid code message. Is there any chance you could look into it if I PM you the details? Thanks!

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on April 6, 2012 at 9:01 am

Hi guys! Sadly, I'm still getting an invalid code message. Is there any chance you could look into it if I PM you the details? Thanks!
If you e-mail rick (rick@longbowgames.com) with your serial number and where you bought it then he should be able to check whether it was registered with steam.

Level 6 Human gamer
Posted on April 6, 2012 at 10:40 am

If you e-mail rick (rick@longbowgames.com) with you serial number and where you bought it then he should be able to check whether it was registered with steam.

Will do. Thanks!

Pages 1 2