Skip navigation

Hegemony Philip of Macedon - Serial number Steam

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Hegemony Philip of Macedon - Serial number Steam
Level 6 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 16, 2012 at 7:16 am

Hi

I purchased Hegemony Philip of Macedon on Steam - great game! I want to upgrade. I am asked to enter the serial number to be able to upgrade, but the only code I can find on Steam is the CD multiplayer number, which does not seem to be the serial number as every time I enter it, I am told invalid number. I am also making sure that I enter the number for Hegemony-Philip of Macedon. Where am I going wrong? Can anyone help me to locate the serial number on Steam?

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 16, 2012 at 8:27 am

That's the right code. Steam just calls it the multiplayer code because that's what most games on Steam use it for.

When registering your game, make sure you selected 'Hegemony: Philip of Macedon' and not 'Hegemony Gold', since Philip is the one you purchased.

Also, make sure the code you're copying is 25 characters long. Sometimes Steam won't make the window big enough, and even if you use the 'copy to clipboard' button, it will still only copy the characters on-screen.

Level 6 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 17, 2012 at 2:05 am

Hi Rick

Thanks for the info - much appreciated. I wasn't entering all 25 digits (oops!). Anyhow, everything's fine now and I have upgraded and am playing Hegemony Gold as I write this. Am really enjoying it. Look forward with much anticipation for Hegemony Rome. Thanks again.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 20, 2012 at 12:03 am

No problem! Glad to hear it's all sorted out.