Skip navigation

NEW TREAD MARKS CLAN!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > NEW TREAD MARKS CLAN!
Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 14, 2012 at 2:17 am
Tagged: clan ga tread marks s1c 2012 2013

hello everyone, i happy to announce that i have formed a new clan!

UPDATE 3/20/12: i updated the clan flag pack for my new clan, now you can implement it into the clan matches Clan Flag Pack (Updated 2012)

i also combined the 20 teams pack, as you'll need it anyways to see team infra-red or as it is called now, S1C

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CLAN NAME: S1C

FULL MAME: SPEC-OPS INTERNATIONAL CORPS.

TEAM COLOR: INFRA-RED

CLAN BANNER:

CLAN FLAG (would be nice to add this to the master flag pack so my members and everyone else could use it):

R1S1NGW0LF19
TH4K1NG123

--------------
CURRENT UNDECIDED MEMBERS

NUKUMS

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++=
i am expecting, at least 2 more members that may join

we are open for new recruits, if you think your good enough feel free to join :)

============================================================
now that i have my own clan, i will be leaving the GA clan

it was a nice, and who knows i may return someday
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

(AND NO!, I WILL NOT REMOVE THE NUMBER ONE FROM MY ABBREVIATED CLAN NAME, WHY? CAUSE 1TZ L33T!!!!!!!

Level 10 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on March 18, 2012 at 7:27 pm

Excellent! Love seeing new members in the game.
Good luck.

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 21, 2012 at 1:40 am

Excellent! Love seeing new members in the game.
Good luck.

thanks, i have been wanting to form my own clan for quite a long time....

since dnx and the rest aren't coming back anytime soon, i wanted to make a new and different clan that i feel suits my style the best.

i also formed this clan to differentiate myself from others as i feel that most people don't know who i am, they think i some past player under a different name, you in particular GA666 kept asking me a zillion times if i was bluebender.

hopefully my new clan will show others who i really am, if they are still confusing me for somebody else, check this post

Hopefully from now on, you'll stop asking me if i am bluebender or some person from dnx!!!! :)