Skip navigation

Selecting units

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Selecting units
Level 7 Human Ranger Gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 2, 2012 at 6:37 am

I actually have a lot of trouble selecting units when in tactical view. It happens more than often that draging a selection box wont select any troops, or sometimes only some of them. I've tried changing the option (select groups or brigades), but it didn't seem to change anything. Most of the time, I have to rotate the map a bit, or select unit by unit ^^' Is it just me, or are there variables I didn't see ?

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful evil
Posted on March 2, 2012 at 7:39 am

I actually have a lot of trouble selecting units when in tactical view. It happens more than often that draging a selection box wont select any troops, or sometimes only some of them. I've tried changing the option (select groups or brigades), but it didn't seem to change anything. Most of the time, I have to rotate the map a bit, or select unit by unit ^^' Is it just me, or are there variables I didn't see ?

that because you can not select group and single unit in the same time ;ex you can drag a box around 5 single unit(not grouped) the will all be select ,but you can only select one group using the drabox (not sheer on that one).
Op that help

Level 7 Human Ranger Gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 2, 2012 at 7:44 am

Well, the distinction had occured to me, but the selection problem happens even when I try to select just one unit : for example, there are some lonely catapults in the backfield I want to approach of city walls now free of ennemy troops. No matter how much I try, I cannot dragbox those catapults...

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful evil
Posted on March 2, 2012 at 7:59 am

zoom out your view utile you see the unit icon than dragbox it.....some time the camera angle make it hard to box a unit ...but am surprise you got so much trouble?!