Skip navigation

I'm back.

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > I'm back.
Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 24, 2012 at 6:13 am

Wow, I haven't been here in such a long time! I couldn't remember my old username, it was RCY-something I think, but some of you guys should remember me. The reason I haven't been here is because in 2004 we moved out into the county, and of course there was no broadband. We were on dial-up for the first year or so, and that was crap, after that we got Hughesnet satellite internet, which was a little bit faster than dial-up, but had truly horrific latency which made online gaming impossible. Now going on almost 3 years ago Centurylink finally brought a DSL line out here, and boy what a fresh breath of air that's been! The reason I didn't come back immediately is because truthfully I totally forgot about this game, but I was digging through my old PC games tonight and rediscovered my Tread Marks disc! So I have returned, and I'm happy to be back! And I am very glad to see the Tread Marks community is still alive and kicking!

Level 7 Human
Posted on February 24, 2012 at 1:27 pm

Just such a great game.. .moreso from the fellow players than anything else.

Level 12 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 24, 2012 at 3:39 pm

Wow, I haven't been here in such a long time! I couldn't remember my old username, it was RCY-something I think, but some of you guys should remember me. The reason I haven't been here is because in 2004 we moved out into the county, and of course there was no broadband. We were on dial-up for the first year or so, and that was crap, after that we got Hughesnet satellite internet, which was a little bit faster than dial-up, but had truly horrific latency which made online gaming impossible. Now going on almost 3 years ago Centurylink finally brought a DSL line out here, and boy what a fresh breath of air that's been! The reason I didn't come back immediately is because truthfully I totally forgot about this game, but I was digging through my old PC games tonight and rediscovered my Tread Marks disc! So I have returned, and I'm happy to be back! And I am very glad to see the Tread Marks community is still alive and kicking!

Just such a great game.. .moreso from the fellow players than anything else.

i'm glad your back,i myself haven't played online until 2008 and 2009 because of crappy internet

i have been here on the forums since 2004 and played the demo since 2002,

a lot of people confuse me for another player called bluebender who quit playing this game years ago.

if your from 2004 you might remember me
----------
i am also planning to make a new clan, if wish to join you are welcome to join.

right now i am short on players, the ones i have onboard aren't entirely yet, so i need as many players as i can get.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on February 24, 2012 at 6:46 pm

I remember one of the players, I believe her name was Blueandgoldsue. Does any one know if she still plays?

Level 7 Human
Posted on February 24, 2012 at 7:45 pm

I've been trying to find out if PABLITO, YUGO, VORTEX THE BARBARIAN, VIPER-II, CARNAGE, GMAN, KONG, GIRLTANK or AN FEAR GLAS has been around. GA666 I've seen him online, he's been around quite some time. He'd prolly know.

Posted on February 25, 2012 at 3:18 am

I've been trying to find out if PABLITO, YUGO, VORTEX THE BARBARIAN, VIPER-II, CARNAGE, GMAN, KONG, GIRLTANK or AN FEAR GLAS has been around. GA666 I've seen him online, he's been around quite some time. He'd prolly know.

the only active players out of those is pabilito viper-II carnage and gman

girltank or tankgirl hasn't been active in a two years or so, and the same with vortex the barbarian

the rest have left a long time ago.....
i have missed a several clan matches and ddms so i am not 100?% sure if those players are active anymore

they most likely are though.....

Posted on February 25, 2012 at 3:19 am

I remember one of the players, I believe her name was Blueandgoldsue. Does any one know if she still plays?

she doesn't, i haven't seen her in the whole 4 years i've played online.....

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on March 11, 2012 at 5:38 pm

Blueandgoldsue does not play anymore.
I try to be on around 5 p.m. in case there are folks who want to play.

David Hallsted

Level 13 Human Shadow
Posted on March 13, 2012 at 12:15 am

And Blueandgold needs to play again :)