It's been a while since we've done one of these: the beta for Hegemony Gold 1.5.5 is now available!
We're fairly positive there's no show stoppers in this build, but we wanted to do a beta anyways just to be double sure. We've queued up a number of minor bug fixes, and we also added some new features to the asset list, so be sure to download it here, and let us know if you find any problems.
Keep reading for the full change log.
* New 'general' column in the asset list shows which brigades have a general assigned.
* Camera jumps now centre the camera around the empty space to the right of any open dialogues; this makes it really convenient to jump around when looking through your asset list.
* New 'used/total trade routes' column in the asset list to show how many trade routes are available for each building.
* Fixed a missing error message when trying to assign the home of a trireme to non-coastal cities.
* Fixed a couple bugs that caused the input/output numbers in supply lines to be displayed incorrectly.
* Fixed a bug that caused the trade route GUI not to be drawn.
* Disbanding a partially built trireme now gives back the proper number of recruits.
* Selected trade routes are now properly shown on the strategy map.
* The edit box for the serial code in the launcher now scrolls, in case your have a desktop theme that doesn't give you enough space to type in your serial code.
* Larissa is now part of the Thessalian League in the sandbox, and is now capable of rebelling.
* Installer is now signed with a certificate. This will eventually stop Internet Explorer from displaying draconian warnings.