Skip navigation

Stone cutter unknown programs

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Stone cutter unknown programs
Level 7 Human Maths Geek
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 13, 2011 at 2:56 am

What is Stone cuttermce and RegCreator? Also why can't I register Stone cutter?

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on December 14, 2011 at 4:40 am

The MCE executable is to let you play in Media Centre, although it's a bit experimental. RegCreator does the hard work when registering your game (it's the program that asks Windows to do that screen-darkening security thingy if you're using Windows 7/Vista).

As far as why you can't register Stone Cutter, can you give me more details? Are you getting an error message? If so, what does it say?

The most common error is people not typing the information in exactly as it was when you purchased it. To avoid any error, best thing to do is download your .reg file from the Download Centre and load it with the "Load .Reg File" button in Stone Cutter.

Level 7 Human Maths Geek
Posted on December 14, 2011 at 2:17 pm

While registering three years ago, it was troubling me. The registration window never came up. I was dead lucky that I just registered it

Level 7 Human Maths Geek
Posted on December 14, 2011 at 2:17 pm

While registering three years ago, it was troubling me. The registration window never came up. I was dead lucky that I just registered it

Level 7 Human Maths Geek
Posted on December 14, 2011 at 2:18 pm

Sorry I did a mistake that I posted 2 on.