Skip navigation

Official RBT Playoffs Thread (Outdated)

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Official RBT Playoffs Thread (Outdated)
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 12, 2005 at 10:17 pm

Edit: Due to some actions, I will no longer be updating any part of this. I will still be playing in this tournament, but I am no longer going to put up with this insolence. I have had enough. Ice, try managing the tournament now! And, If I see you using my pictures, then you are a sorry person. I mean this, and if these things that have transpired are fixed, I will resume updating. Until then, screw this. If you want to keep up to date with the tournament, please look here.
LDA Rick, I ask that you please unsticky this thread as it will not be maintained any longer. Thanks.

Level 15 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 13, 2005 at 11:23 am

Mask ,

We were all talking about this tournament today and what a great Idea it was, So Disko and I think we should call this the " ICE TOURNAMENT!" And I AM NOT FORGETTING THE GREAT JOB THAT JUJAGA IS DOING!! This is going to ba a blast!!!!!!! Magnetic

Level 15 Human gamer
Posted on August 13, 2005 at 12:00 pm

i second Magnetic.....i too want to thank you Mask for starting the ball rolling and bringing us RBT players together like never before.....and Jujaga, you've done a wonderful job and your contribution has not gone unnoticed.....
this is going to be a really special event

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 13, 2005 at 5:08 pm

VERY IMPORTANTThe playoff room is active as of today! The address is XX.XXX.XXX.XXX at port XXXXX. To connect to it click the game room button then click find and type in the address. if you're not aware there's an acknowledged bug in the find dialog that requires you to press enter rather then click the 'ok' button in order for the search to work.

I'm hoping the playoffs will begin for Saturday Aug.20th 2005. But this date may change. Me and jujaga will send everyone the IP address as soon as we get the ok on the Playoff room. Also please keep the IP to your self. Dont share info with nonplayoff players.

Thankyou Magnetic,Disko and also everyone that helped made this playoff possible. Good Luck to everyone :!:
...ICE... 8)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 15, 2005 at 11:58 am

Stickied.

Good luck, everyone >:)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 15, 2005 at 5:02 pm

if you're not aware there's an acknowledged bug in the find dialog that requires you to press enter rather then click the 'ok' button in order for the search to work.

A simmilar bug might occur when you try to create a new player to go with the game room. If any attempts fails, press enter to proceed after you've filled in your player account.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 9:43 am

once again... how are we going to track the scores?

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 11:40 am

Spirit, please try not to post in this thread... thanks. To answer your question, all someone has to do is tell either jujaga or ice, and I'll update the grid as necessary. Please read the first post often (or at least browse) as I will edit that often.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 7:16 pm

Opening Day of the Playoffs is
Wednesday August 17,2005
everyone has one week to finish there round.unless we get the round completed!

Goodluck to Everyone
If anyone is still having trouble getting into the playoff room contact me.

...ICE... 8) Let's get it on!