Skip navigation

Demo Bug/Gold Support

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Demo Bug/Gold Support
Level 8 Human Amazing Gamer
Alignment: Evil
Posted on November 6, 2011 at 1:10 pm

So I purchased the game a while back after playing the demo. Love the game, and cant wait for Rome to come out. However, there is a bug i would like to point out, and a question i need answered.

1.I originally bought Philip of Macedon(not gold) on Steam. Some time later, a hacker hijacked my acc, and started hcking with it in my online games. I got it back, but it was then promptly suspended for the hacking. I was not able to get it back(who keeps the code anyway??) So i made a new account, and voila, there was the Philip of macedon demo. I had not deleated any of my local content, so my save was still there. When playing it however, I found that i could play it exactly as the full game. I guess it was due to me already downloading the registry key. Anyway, I just thought id p[oint that out to yall.

2. Due to my steam account being suspended, I would like to know how I could get Gold. I definatly want Gold, but I dont know if I have to bu the game all over again or just the upgrade. I would appreciate it if I can just go through the upgrade route, but Im getting the game regardless.

Thanks for making such great games!!!

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 7, 2011 at 6:39 pm

When you start the game and it brings up the launcher, you can click the 'Register' button to retrieve your serial code. Once you have that code, you can register your copy with our site, which has some benefits, like being able to retrieve your serial code from the Download Centre if you ever lose it.

Once your game is registered on our site, you'll be eligible to buy the upgrade for only $10 right here.

If you have any trouble, post here or email me.