Skip navigation

Steam To Hegemony Gold.

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Steam To Hegemony Gold.
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 1, 2011 at 7:11 am

Wow what a great game. Just upgraded to gold, cant wait to get playing. I would have missed this only for the Steam special offer. Well done to all involved, will be recommending this to all my friends.

Level 22 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 1, 2011 at 8:21 am

Many thanks for your support!

Being small, independent and self publishing as we are, the struggle is always to get the word out. Our goal is to break even so that we can keep on developing and improving our Hegemony game system.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on November 1, 2011 at 1:40 pm

Me too- was only thanks to the steam offer I got involved yesterday. I am a total war/starcraft player but have had enough of both right now and find this! Great little game!

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 1, 2011 at 2:07 pm

I grabbed this off Steam yesterday too, and upgraded to gold. Totally awesome game btw! I'm really liking the scope so far, and a lot of the game elements. Really looking forward to the Rome game, too!

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 2, 2011 at 11:30 pm

Nice to see some new blood around here. If you have any questions post them in the forums and the community is always happy to help players. Admittedly its a little quiet now as we are all in hibernation (and busy playing) but the developers are quite active on the forums too and pretty friendly guys.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on November 6, 2011 at 12:21 pm

Ditto,

What an amazing game. Was browsing the Steam Store, saw Hegemony: Philip of Macedon and thought I would check it out. I can't stop playing it. I particularly like the balancing issues with supply and types of units. "Do I recruit loads of spearmen or go for few Phalangite."

As I play I am overwhelmed by the depth of the combat model, I can engage the enemy with my infantry, have my ranged units pelt the enemy from safety, then finish them off with a cavalry charge. Kudos to Longbow for crafting a wonderful and fun game.

I do hope Hegemony:Gold will come to Steam. I also look forward to multiplayer so I can whoop up on my friends.

Keep up the good work,
Traveler