Skip navigation

Happy Halloween! Get a great deal on Hegemony!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Happy Halloween! Get a great deal on Hegemony!
Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on October 31, 2011 at 10:50 pm
Tagged: hegemony hegemonygold hegemonyrome sale steam

So we all came into the office today, dressed in our Halloween costumes of course (click the photo to embiggen), and we were met with a pleasant surprise: Hegemony: Philip of Macedon is currently the daily deal on Steam. Until 12 PM EST you can get it for 66% off.

In a serendipitous coincidence, we also have a deal here! Enter the coupon code 'ROME' and get 25% off anything on this site, from DX-Ball 2 to the Hegemony Gold upgrade. Combined with the Steam sale, that's the perfect way to get Hegemony Gold at a great price!

The ROME code expires November 1st at 11:59 PM EST, which gives you just over a day to take advantage of it. We announced the deal nearly a week ago to our newsletter subscribers, so if you'd like to be the first to know about deals like this, be sure to subscribe to our newsletter.

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 1, 2011 at 12:38 am

Thats a very cute Red Riding Hood.

Also, I must admit I've never looked at any of your other games on this site. The deal got me to at least go check them out. Still, I'm not much of a puzzle gamer.

Level 9 Human
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 14, 2011 at 6:34 am

who's who ? have a feelin Rick's the one to the far left...

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 14, 2011 at 5:16 pm

Yep. From left to right, it's me, Clarissa, Wendy, Philippe, and Britt.