Skip navigation

HELP!!! HAVE BOUGHT GOLD BUT IT SAYS THAT IT IS JUST A DEMO...

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > HELP!!! HAVE BOUGHT GOLD BUT IT SAYS THAT IT IS JUST A DEMO...
Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 17, 2011 at 8:18 am

Hello
I just came back from the nearest City with the Gold edition of Hegemony (German CD version). After a few problem with installation (error cause of too much 16-bit data in use ??? solved it after an hour testing), i could install the game. After the registration, i got in the main menu and i wanted to start a new game with Sparta, but it says me it is not available in demo version and i have to register it...? I already registered it with the number i got on the manual.
I do not have any previous version. Have a laptop, Win 7 64bit. I already checked the registry, it is ok, means the same serial number i have on the manual (Manual is gold edition too). I restarted the pc, reentered few times, reinstall the hole thing, restarted, but no succses.
I'm very confused and a little angry about that.
Please Help.
Thanks in Advance for response and sorry for my poor english, im from Switzerland...

Level 7 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 17, 2011 at 8:29 am

Just got it... :-))))

Saw the the poste: 25 digit reg code = 24
IndyCelt on October 15, 2011

but i had to change it in the registry, registration menu did not take it at all.

finaly it works fine. Great Game !!!!