Skip navigation

Sandbox: Larissa as Thessalian League

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Sandbox: Larissa as Thessalian League
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on October 13, 2011 at 11:28 pm
Tagged: thessaly larissa thessalian league

While playing as the Thessalian League(in Sandbox), when I capture the capital of Larissa, all troops built there afterwards are labeled "Allied" instead of the Native naming. Is this a bug? If it is, is there a way I can fix it myself?

I didn't really see this as game-breaking, or even that big of a deal, so I'm putting it here instead of in the Support Forum.

Thanks for reading.

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 18, 2011 at 11:07 pm

Thanks for the report. There is a bug there caused by some left over information from the Philip campaign. I've fixed it and now Larissa will be part of the Thessalian League in new sandbox games. I'm not sure when we'll get the next patch out but we'll announce it here when it's available.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on October 18, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Thanks for the report. There is a bug there caused by some left over information from the Philip campaign. I've fixed it and now Larissa will be part of the Thessalian League in new sandbox games. I'm not sure when we'll get the next patch out but we'll announce it here when it's available.

Alright, thank you Rob. I really appreciate it.