Skip navigation

rbt playoff idea2

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > rbt playoff idea2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 12:51 am

this is to everyone who wants to take part in this.
nobody is in charge here. the idea with this whole thing is i wanted everyone to have a say on how this is going to work. i was just trying to get some thing started and ideas have come out! just because theres a grid made dosnt mean that peson is in charge. i beleave there is alot more than a grid to get anything going here. i thought the creation of the grid was spectacular! wtg jujaga!!! but we need is more involvement with the players who have joined in and the players who are going to join in soon. i beleave i had to make that clear to some. This thing is just starting its only been up for a few days now. i know some are very excited about a playoff happening in rbt. jujaga my my man relax and breathe. i know your starting school soon. but i really dont see this thing happening with in a week or month from now. this is going to take more time than u mite think and more planing. also more than 1 persons idea how this playoff is going to go. i hope that the players agree with what im getting at.....

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 12:57 am

O fine... it's just that I want to be a part of this (and I mean a big part of it...)...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 1:20 am

dude i want u to be a part of it with out a dout.
ill get the names 1st. and u put them in grid where u think is best! but dont favor your slef that would be unfair. lets relax a bit and get the names in. earth took 7 day to be created. so give this thing some time and let other people get there point of veiw in. trust me there will be many more who will want to be part of this too. hope u can understand why i think this is best.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 12:52 pm

I don't want to favor myself. I am fair. Ohhh... nice avatar... :mrgreen: I do understand, but u know earth took about a billion years to be created. :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 3:48 pm

thats only a theory :idea:
just like mine :roll:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 5:56 pm

erasing this sometime tonite. its in the way i think we are on the same page now :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 3, 2005 at 7:17 pm

I'll participate, so count me in!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2005 at 12:15 am

does this help? http://www.horseshoepitching.com/gameinfo/RRcards.shtml

maybe we could just start on equal rank?

Tournaments usually call for "Round Robin" play in which each contestant plays every contestant in the same class. Thus in a 6-man class, each contestant plays 5 games. The following schedules show whom-plays-whom for each round and on which court. In the event one of the pitchers is a "bye", some times one less court is used and whomever is scheduled to pitch on the missing court will use the court that the "bye" was scheduled to use for that round.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2005 at 8:23 pm

horseshoes i love that game!
wish there was a pc game out that would be so kool :P
i would call it :P THE RING KING :P
got a feel for what your kinda saying Disko!
i was thinking of something like best of three games until u get to the final 4! Then we have best of 5 between the 4 players left into the final!
hows something like that grab ya?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2005 at 8:26 pm

No problems with that, go for it! :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2005 at 10:05 pm

LOL...i was only trying to help.....LOL....im never posting again!!! (embarrassed smile)
ah um im fine with your suggestion Mask :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 4, 2005 at 11:14 pm

Disko goto your inbox

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 12:02 am

Ok Disko
how about this. Best of 5 games until we get to the final 4. Then it will be the best of 7 games. i think maybe this will give everyone a better chance than having best of 3. hows that sound?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 5, 2005 at 12:14 am

Great idea Ice. How about the final two play a best of nine?

Horseshoes sounds cool, too. :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 24, 2005 at 10:20 pm

thanks rick could u lock this one down also.
Thanks
...ICE... 8)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 25, 2005 at 1:15 am

My pleasure!