Skip navigation

PayPal STILL not working!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > PayPal STILL not working!
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 31, 2011 at 6:25 pm

Hello,
I want to buy Tread Marks through your online shop. When I choose PayPal as paying method, I am getting sent to the Paypal site (everything OK till here). I log into my PayPal account. Normally, a site would appear, to ask me if I really want to pay and then everything would be finished. BUT: PayPal tells me to add a bank account. But I already have a verified bank account connected with my PayPal account! If I choose this bank account, I am still getting sent to the site where I am told to add a bank account.
PayPalworks fine for me on every site except here. I want Tread Marks now -.-

it would be very nice if you could help me!

PS: i am from Germany, if this helps...

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 4, 2011 at 10:58 pm

Sorry for the inconvenience. I just double checked our settings, and we're not blocking any payment types on PayPal. Could you send me a screenshot of the error? (Email it to rick@longbowgames.com if you like.) If you do, I'll contact PayPal for you and ask them what's up.

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on June 6, 2011 at 11:46 am

Thanks for the answer Rick!
After I wrote my post, I contacted Paypal and described them my problem. They told me (short version):
(Translated by myself so don't wonder if it is incorrect english^^)
"You are receiving this error, because of a technical problem with our interface. Our technicans are already working on it. In the meantime you can pay for the product directly in your Paypal Account stating the article number.
Just enter the E-mail adress of the recipient, the amount, the currency and as reason for payment "Other wares"."

This sounds like a good way to me. Is it possible that i'll pay like that? Then I would need the E-mail adress and the article number. Any way for me to get Tread Marks is a good way^^

Greets
Andy

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 8, 2011 at 12:10 am

Replied via email.