Skip navigation

Fraps Issues

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > Fraps Issues
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 29, 2011 at 10:55 pm

Hey guys, I recently installed my old copy of Tread Marks for the first time in ages, and I'm having some issues recording it with Fraps.

The audio records fine, but the video comes out being one 300x300 screenshot that doesn't move at all when I play the file back.

Any idea how I can fix this up? I'd really like to record some of this for old time's sake.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 29, 2011 at 11:28 pm

Please disregard this! It turns out that I just had to update Fraps as my version wasn't compatible with Windows 7. Everything works swimmingly now!

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on May 31, 2011 at 1:17 am

Hey, if you have any questions about editing the game play let me know. I do the frag fail and post the games. I even do slow mo and speed up the vid.

If you do post the vids let us know so we can watch them. Click on the 1st YouTube link at the bottom of my post for the vids.

Thanks for playing the game.

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on June 1, 2011 at 4:58 pm

Hey, if you have any questions about editing the game play let me know. I do the frag fail and post the games. I even do slow mo and speed up the vid.

If you do post the vids let us know so we can watch them. Click on the 1st YouTube link at the bottom of my post for the vids.

Thanks for playing the game.

lol, my version of fraps won't even record audio or sync the damn video

i've been quite lazy to record TM Game play mostly cause every video recorder i try sucks, and is not free!

i have a found newer better method to attempt to record game play, if it works good enough, and is desirable enough for me, you'll be seeing as many or more videos from me than GA666

despite my horrible laziness of recording TM from the inability to host a server or further continue development of my mods

i'm a skilled graphics and video editor, so you'll see several different style's of video similar to GA66's like frag fail and more :)

so if you have any questions, feel free to ask me also :)

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on June 7, 2011 at 1:35 am

When star...when do I get to see them?