Skip navigation

wheres meh game?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > wheres meh game?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 4:08 pm

ya got my debit card info. Its been a business day. I am waiting. Yes i know others preach about patience, and how they waited for weeks etc. But in todays electronic commerce waiting at all seems to be a flaw.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 8:43 pm

I'm sorry, can you give me some additional information? I couldn't find any orders placed under your username; did you place the order through our store? Or did you email somebody? Or did you place it through a different store? If you'd like to email me personally, click the email button below my post.

Also, I'm afraid we don't accept debit card; just Mastercard, Visa, and PayPal.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on May 17, 2011 at 11:08 pm

sorry your e-mail is not working for me. I purchased hegemony through your site i believe. I purchased it with a visa credit/debit card. I just contacted my bank, and they say a payment of 19.99 is posted for the 18th tomorrow. From what you have stated about using credit and not debit, that would make sense. Perhaps when the payment is recieved by you tomorrow, the game will be released to me.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on May 18, 2011 at 4:23 am

The email seemed to work just fine. Let me know here if you didn't get my response.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on May 18, 2011 at 7:53 am

this is for our avid readers, as i have exchanged e-mails with rick. The game showed up on impulse this morning, and is being downloaded as we speak. I figure it was waiting for the cash to appear off my credit card. Thats a 2 day process, and thats how long i have been waiting.

Level 8 Human Delivery Man!
Posted on May 18, 2011 at 10:05 am

Its worth the wait. I love this game.