New Hegemony update! As always, our updates are usually safe enough for general consumption, but we like to release them as a beta first just to be safe.
This release fixes a few bugs, and also adds some of the special units in the campaigns to the sandbox, with brand spanking new portraits, like the severe looking chap to the right. These new portraits were created by our new artist, Britt Newstead. She made a post about them over on the Hegemony forums, where you can see all seven. You can also check out her blog, where she posts a lot of her other work. (Occasionally NSFW, depending on your W.)
New to Hegemony Gold? Be sure to check out this thorough review by Malaysian Gamer!
Download the beta here. Keep reading for the change log.
Changes in 1.5.2 beta 1:
* More special units from the campaigns added to the sandbox.
* New portraits for these units.
* Fixed crash when selecting Arcadian faction in sandbox.
* Fixed rare crash that happened sometimes when issuing a capture command to catapults.
* Fixed rare bug that caused too much garrison damage when a city was resieged.