Skip navigation

Hegemony Gold reviews?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hegemony Gold reviews?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 10, 2011 at 7:24 am

Has Gold been reviewed by any gamers websites or magazines yet?

Interesting to see the responses...

And the reviews also serve a purpose of spreading awareness of a game.

I only found out about H:PoM through a small review in PC Gamer Sweden. Otherwise, I'd probably never have heard of this superb game.

So I wish others to discover H:Gold too!

Maybe it makes sense to insert links to on-line reviews in a separate thread?

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 10, 2011 at 8:46 am

yeah ive noticed that for a really solid game, there is very little info out there plugging it. Bad form on behalf of their Public relations and advertising department. This should be way bigger than it is.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on March 10, 2011 at 9:36 am

Flash of Steel and Rock, Paper Shotgun have both done reviews, I think that's all I've seen. There definitely needs to be more press about this gem of a game!

Level 8 Human Hegemon
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on March 11, 2011 at 11:09 am

I think we need a better presence on the Steam forums - or at least a better way to redirect those interested to this forum. I'd post a dedicated redirect thread but steam keeps telling me I don't have a valid forum account, gd. Please someone, post in my stead.

Level 8 Human Sage
Posted on March 11, 2011 at 7:39 pm

I think we need a better presence on the Steam forums - or at least a better way to redirect those interested to this forum. I'd post a dedicated redirect thread but steam keeps telling me I don't have a valid forum account, gd. Please someone, post in my stead.

Done

Level 8 Human Hegemon
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on March 12, 2011 at 10:50 am

Excellent, looks great, thank you from myself and I'm sure the rest of the community.