Skip navigation

supply lines not working properly

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > supply lines not working properly
Level 8 Human LINUX RULES
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on March 9, 2011 at 4:36 am

Hi!

I just wanted to mention that the net supply line doesnt show the real status of food income (Hegemony Gold with last build). Because in a couple of citys when im playing crete is like this 40 net supply line in plus an 20 usage. Well last example was city of Gythion in Laceomidonia during winter (late winter) - net supply line 96 usage 28. But the total food stockpile keeps going down and doesnt increase. Well if I leave my pointer on the net supply line it shows different data, so it seems that something is wrong with summary. It seems that that is a bug or it just doesnt show the right numbers.

Well just wanted to let you know,

Miro

Level 8 Human Sage
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 13, 2011 at 7:18 am

yeah ive noticed this appears to be bugged also. its very frustrating when trying to predict the future food situation.

Posted on August 4, 2011 at 9:48 am

Well it seems that the last versions of the game didnt resolve the supply lines problem. It has stayed the same. This problem came about with one update of the game. Before that everything was working ok but now I never know which city is undersupplied or if it has a lot of supplies.

I really hope that this bug is going to be fixed in the future, because it really gives a bad taste from an otherwise excellent game.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 10, 2011 at 7:43 pm

Thanks for the report. Can you send us a saved game that shows this problem? Read this to find your saved games, and send them to rob@longbowgames.com.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 25, 2011 at 3:56 pm

I just wanted to mention that I'm also seeing this bug, too. I don't suppose you still need a savegame?

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 25, 2011 at 9:46 pm

I just wanted to mention that I'm also seeing this bug, too. I don't suppose you still need a savegame?

If you've got a savegame that exhibits the problem please send it along to rob@longbowgames.com and I'll look into it. Thanks.

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on October 26, 2011 at 2:45 pm

Thanks to Nikolaj for help diagnosing this one. I did find and fix a bug related to how the gui displays the net supply line transfer for cities connected to mines. The actual supply transfer was correct but the gui did display the wrong number. This fix will be included in the next path.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on October 26, 2011 at 3:26 pm

Glad you were able to fix it. I'm looking forward to the next patch. :)

Posted on December 9, 2011 at 3:38 pm

Hi!

I was not on the game site for some time and did not see the reply to my question before. Anyway I just wanted to thank Rob and Rick for fixing te supply problem in this fabolous game.