Skip navigation

Playoff Idea for RBT!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Playoff Idea for RBT!
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 7, 2005 at 1:11 pm

That's a lot of trophies...

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 8, 2005 at 12:59 am

seen some new rbt members in the forum :!:
sounds like a positive day on a quit note :)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 8, 2005 at 4:27 pm

no it's not me, it's google, duh! :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 9, 2005 at 5:14 pm

Myticalboy u have some internet problems. Heres a site where u can maybe fix this slow connection. www.download.com/3120-20_4-0.html?qt=internet+accelerator&tg=dl-20
hope this will help out!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 9, 2005 at 5:51 pm

Would that help on an unstable WLAN?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 9, 2005 at 6:06 pm

not sure worth a try!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 9, 2005 at 6:33 pm

Hope so for his sake!

Poor guy, can hardly play a game without loosing connection...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 10, 2005 at 6:21 pm

just to let everybody know if all go's well we mite be able to get this thing started on saturday Aug. 20th 2005 thats what im shooting for. so if any knows someone who still wants to be in the playoff tell them to join in soon. Thanks to all my Friends who helped make this happen ty :P

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 13, 2005 at 2:17 pm

Have anyone concidered TIME ZONES into this?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 13, 2005 at 2:28 pm

I have. That is why the opponents will talk to each other before competing to set up a time.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 12:17 am

Disko brought up a point to me.
When do we use the nopower ups and fullpowerup?

you can start with the nopower up round 1st. once u completed that u post your wins and losses for that round. (u can post them in rbt signin or u can mail it to jujaga.)samething for full powerup%100. It dosnt matter which one u play first fullpowerup or nopowerup its up to u and your opponent.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 12:32 am

What you are saying is that both tournaments will happen simutaneously! O god... this is gonna make problems with organization... are u sure u want them simutaneously, or want them separately (recommended).

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 1:15 am

how do u figure?
some of us wont have the time to meet each other a second time during the one week period. makes sence to me. we only have the room for one month. put the other grid up in a second thread if u want. (some of us mite not have the time to meet up again in one week)
{This is Recommended}

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 1:45 am

...fine... more work for me... and we only have the room for a month? Ok, that sounds odd... did LDA say that?

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 2:20 am

4 weeks is what i told them we would needed the room for. thats what we agreed on.
Enough said on this matter....

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 3:43 am

ill ask rob if we can have the room open for more time than what we agreed on. now how much time are we gonna need to complete this thing?
i thought a 4 weeks woulda been more than enough time to complete it.

i hope this playoff doesn't dragout forever... :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 5:52 am

You guys do know that LDA's servers are useless on weekends! These playoffs are only going to happen on week days - Monday to Friday, come Saturday and Sunday there are nothing but connection problems and sometimes Friday night as well.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 9:22 am

ckit is right there. The only problem is, most people don't have time to play at the weekdays... but I have to side with him. We can't play in the weekend with the risk of a server crash!

As for both of the tournaments, can't we just start with the 'all powerups' games and finish that one first?

I thought we could start over again with new a sign up for the 'non powerups', AFTER we've finished the firts one...

If people wanted to join this, I don't see why some would retire the 'non powerups' if we started over again, as they're currently set up for both. It is just a game after all, and you can't force anyone to play if they don't want to, whatsoever.

I want to know what the rest of you think about this, and I want Mask and jujaga to assess this as well. I'm just trying to maintain the order and organization.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 12:12 pm

Good point on the weekend part. (even know saturday is the day ic the most of the players playing) I wrote that this date mite be changed on the playoff thread. the playoff room still needs to be tested by Rob and Rick before it even can get started.
As of which playoff gets started i leave that to jujaga. :roll:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 14, 2005 at 1:18 pm

I don't mind which one starts. I just recreated all images... again... ok. It will be less trouble if only one division occurs at a time. Having to coordinate 2 divisions can become a headache. But at this point, whatever goes... I don't have any jurisdiction in the matter. I'll just try to keep up as best I can.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9