Skip navigation

Playoff Idea for RBT!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > Playoff Idea for RBT!
Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 4:40 pm

THE ROOM IS UP AND READY!
So far i only see about 6 Players that have Created a name in RBT Playoff Room? Ive seen many more players today that havent created there names yet. So if u get a chance please enter the room and create your name. As soon as i see that every player that registered create there name in the game room we could get this thing started!!!
So if you have not done this yet please do!

Thanks!!
...ICE... 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 4:41 pm

Verifying your standings in the PLAYOFFS
You and your apponent can post or mail your results to ...ICE...
To verify what has happened in that round we will check your wins and losses on your playoff names. If they match what u stated in your post or mail then the results are clear. So this is why we ask that no other games be played there other than your playoff games. This is the only way i can see of verifying your results.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 4:42 pm

VERY IMPORTANT
How to connect to the game room. click the game room button then click find and type dialog (as in IP address)that requires you to press enter rather then click the ok' button in order for the search to work.
this is also posted in the Official RBT Playoffs Thread
there is more about it there.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 16, 2005 at 4:43 pm

ok everyone
Let's Get This Thing Started!!!
OFFICIAL OPENING DAY IS
WEDNESSDAY AUGUST 17,2005
We all have one week to finish the first round from this date posted.unless we get it done sooner.

GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE LET THE GAMES BEGIN!!
If you still are having problems with getting into the game room contact me.

...ICE... 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 2:33 pm

Good luck everyone! Must the best player win ;)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 6:08 pm

Disko please pick which name u want:
Disko or Diskodevo
once u have decided please delete the other name.
thankyou
I'm making everyone as friend in order for me to keep up on results.
I just dont wanta get confused on which name your using :wink:
Thanks for your understanding...ICE... 8)

If you ask me Diskodevo kinda Kool 8)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 17, 2005 at 10:24 pm

cman thanks for the game i was a bit nervise... first game and all. you got another round with me when the nopower ups start. so dont worrie its not over yet!! once the 100% is completed we will play again. thanks cman were the first...who's next :?:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 18, 2005 at 9:14 pm

Just to let everone know im sending out reminders in rbt news (this is located on the game.)

(It will read something like this)
Please check you mail in the forum to make a date with so and so to playout your round. :wink:

(UPDATE)
Had some problems with sending out to RBT news. But i ask rob if he could send it out for me.So we will see. Thought this mite get the ball rolling!

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:05 am

Had some problems in RBT ROOM today.
Seemed like i had to write the IP twice in order to get in..hmmmm.
not sure what thats about. :roll:

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:10 am

U gotta type it in correctly, also, press enter, not ok. Remember to read the official rbt playoffs thread found here. (Some people don't like reading, but reading can do wonders... :mrgreen:)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:17 am

This time that was not the case everthing was right when i put it in. Everytime today i went to see if any was played and i had this problem. Hope its not like that tomorrow. :shock:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:07 pm

Maybe the master server went down?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:15 pm

i sure hope to see somebody get there round done. the server mite not stay up 4 the weekend.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:25 pm

Well, looks like I'm not getting started in a few days, anyway. Our cable modem is burnt, but I'll have it replaced within a few days or so... sorry about the delay, ckit...

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 12:42 pm

I have no trouble getting onto the server. U just have to type it in correctly, and press enter, not ok. :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 7:14 pm

We had a near tornado touchdown over here--the weather was extremely unstable--so that MIGHT explain the connectivity problem...it has settled a bit since about 7pm--so things may come back around now.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 7:36 pm

WOW OMG :? Sure hope it go's away...ick

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 19, 2005 at 7:40 pm

Seems to have passed for now, but the forecast calls for hot and humid again for tomorrow--so a repeat is likely...

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 20, 2005 at 2:25 am

niiice

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 20, 2005 at 1:19 pm

Some of us are have some trouble contacting one another. So please reply to your opponent and set your day and time to play your round.
If all fails let me know and i will mail that person to contact u.
Players if your opponent doesn't get a hold of u bye the the due date which is August 24th 2005 then let me know that player will be automatically be DISQUALIFIED from the 100% powerup.(they will still be eligible 2 be in the 0%powerup) That means the player whos was trying to contact there opponent will advance to the next round automatically. So if u decide not to contact your opponent u will loss. So i stress that u contact one another.

Everyone thats hasn't gotten any response bye Monday let me know and ill make one last attempted to contact them.Also if theres a problem why u cant make the deadline let me know and we can have some sorta grace time.

Thanks
...ICE... 8)

Pages 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9