Skip navigation

TM Server list

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Tread Marks > TM Server list
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 8:43 pm

Due to the recent problem of the Master Server being down, I took the liberty of making this thread for server ops to post the ip addresses on here so people know how to join the servers. Please only post server ip addresses and next to it the server name. I hope this thread helps. (Also, could someone make this thread a sticky?)

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 11:32 pm

One place to check is http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com
and
Dinochrome is at 66.159.241.73:12300

Level 16 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 31, 2005 at 1:07 am

I love nochrome. Although the airstrike weight needs lifting. I've yet to get one.!!! :(

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 31, 2005 at 4:23 am

I love nochrome. Although the airstrike weight needs lifting. I've yet to get one.!!! :(

You need to look around... ;)

I've gotten that a few times as well as a few nukes in a row! :D Maybe them nukes that the AIs shoot will stop locking onto me... :(

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 31, 2005 at 4:20 pm

Co, that is the idea, properly applied, five rounds can be extremely profitable. As opposed to getting a Shadow which is a waste of time and just what the snibblers will scramble to get until they learn.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 1, 2005 at 10:31 am

Snibblers , I must say that is better than "cherry pickers" another term you coined...lol :lol:

Locking on to you Coax, you are not alone in this deal. I think I hold the record for War weary....I run into Duke Nukem every game I play :lol: