Skip navigation

When will Gold be released on Steam ?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > When will Gold be released on Steam ?
Level 8 Human
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on February 27, 2011 at 6:08 pm

When will Gold be released on Steam ? If I buy the first version of a game on steam I have found it necessary to buy expnasions on Steam also or there are problems . Steam is a jealous mistress .

Level 8 Human Paladin
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 27, 2011 at 6:22 pm

Gold is an entirely separate game from the original PoM, so you won't have any trouble there. It's not an expansion or large patch.

I did note that the first PoM was released on Steam several months after its release here, so I would assume we'll be waiting at least that long for Gold as well.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on February 27, 2011 at 7:40 pm

If you have register the original game here, then the gold version will only cost 10$ and you will get it now.

And you pay directly the great creator of this game

Level 8 Human
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on February 28, 2011 at 2:07 am

Ok....I just bought Gold, downloaded it and the game thinks it is a demo . I click on the buy game, go to the website and it tells me I have already bought it . I know that....any suggestions ??

EDIT : Re-downloaded an re-installed . Works fine now . Sorry for any inconvenience .

Level 8 Human Sage
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 28, 2011 at 7:31 am

the program u download is the demo until u unlock it with the serial code.

go to the download centre and where it lists your games at the top click on "Reg. Info" for Gold, just to the right of the download link. Copy the serial code and run the game. from the games "launch window", before u click "Play" click on "Register" and paste the serial code into the box. the game is then unlocked to the full version.