Skip navigation

Hi all can you please post all console commands that you have figured out how to use and examples for the gold version so we can add this info to Funkymatic's wikia page :) thanks (this wikia is dedicated to this game)

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Hi all can you please post all console commands that you have figured out how to use and examples for the gold version so we can add this info to Funkymatic's wikia page :) thanks (this wikia is dedicated to this game)
Level 8 Human mage
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on February 26, 2011 at 10:16 am

Hi Ive a small request for you all can you please post the console commands you have figured out how to use with an example it would be very much appreciated and go a long way to helping out your fellow gamers who are playing this type of game for the first time :)

Level 8 Human Test Dummy (MK III)
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on February 26, 2011 at 11:33 am

This is the only one I know "awardgold (amount of money)"
ex. "awardgold 1200"
dont use the quotes and it will instantly add the amount of money to your treasury

Level 8 Human Student
Alignment: Chaotic
Posted on February 26, 2011 at 12:31 pm

There are various console commands scattered around the forums, usually in response to bugs so that players could fix them in game without needing a patch (e.g. there was a bug where you couldn't beat Bardylis because the Illyrians wouldn't send the requisite number of hoplites at you).

Unfortunately I can't remember exactly what the commands were, but one of them allowed you to spawn any unit at the mouse cursor. It is on the forum somewhere if you look.

Level 8 Human Sage
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 26, 2011 at 2:57 pm

cheats sucks anyway

Level 8 Human Paladin
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 26, 2011 at 7:14 pm

http://forums.steampowered.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1578952

Codes for spawning brigades inside cities. I don't know the IDs for all the brigade types, however.

Level 7 Human Wandering Soul
Posted on February 26, 2011 at 11:44 pm

Any commands for revealing the map or temporarily disabling fog of war? Might be neat to observe the AI factions a bit in sandbox mode.

Edit: Heh. Just found the answer. Here we go:

Open the console with the ~ key and type:

fadefog 0 0

Now you can see the whole map and who has each region. If you want to turn the fog back on, just type:

fadefog 1 1

Level 8 Human mage
Posted on February 27, 2011 at 8:50 am

thanks all ill see if i can pass these commands ect to funky for the wikia :)

Level 8 Human Paladin
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 27, 2011 at 7:06 pm

Also, this was posted in the original wiki topic, but here it is again. Quite a few useful codes for modding your game files there.

http://www.longbowgames.com/forums/topic/?id=2215&start=0

Level 8 Human Perruptor
Posted on February 28, 2011 at 5:16 pm

ex. "awardgold 1200"
dont use the quotes and it will instantly add the amount of money to your treasury

Do you happen to have a version of that that works in the real world?

Level 8 Human mage
Posted on March 8, 2011 at 6:30 am

Belisarius the codes work use your tild key (the one above the tab key or the equavalant that you would use to open up the console in other games on your keyboard) they type the code out awardgold 8888888 or other ammount you want

Level 8 Human Sage
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on March 8, 2011 at 7:19 am

@jarvawolf:
i think u missed the key phrase here "in the real world". it was a joke i believe :)

Level 8 Human Test Dummy (MK III)
Posted on April 6, 2011 at 7:56 pm

ex. "awardgold 1200"

Do you happen to have a version of that that works in the real world?

Unfortunately not. :(