Pages 1 2
Level 16 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 1:07 pm

It seems down.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 1:15 pm

It is? IT IS? IT IS?IIIITTTTTT IIIIIIISSSSSS!!!!!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... please fix it... :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 3:28 pm

Well...I can't seem to connect, either. :roll: :cry:

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful evil
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 5:42 pm

[lie mode]I can connect fine[/lie mode]

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 7:42 pm

me neither :?

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 8:34 pm

Until they get it together, why don't people can meet here for the daily frag fix:

38.112.120.109:12300

Plug it in the IP address line after the master server fails to connect.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 8:39 pm

How about the Robo's Euro Demo Server? May I also suggest that we make a thread for people to know where the servers are?

Level 15 Human Jack-of-all-trades
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 11:33 pm

Fall back to http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com and don't forget to ask Killier what he wants for his birthday or something.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 1, 2005 at 10:36 am

Killer what do you want for your B-day, our life line!

Level 14 Human Sr Code Monkey
Alignment: Chaotic
Location: lost in the evil lands, of soccer-mom piloted minivans....
Posted on August 1, 2005 at 6:45 pm

Multiple redundant T3's and a bank of multiple-redundant servers. :twisted:

incidentally, if you set yourself up with a Mybooomstick account, you can then select which servers you play on, and DL my tmserverspy tool (located on theh goodies page in your MyBoomstick account) to launch TM when you douoble click on the server. It also switches addon folders and shows whos playing on the server.

Here's the docs:
[code:1:01ca032ad9]
TMServerSpy
-----------

This little program allows you to be notified when players join any TM serer
running TMLogScan. It will only notify you while you are not playing TM. In order
to use this program, you need Microsoft .Net installed and you must have a MyBoomstick
account. TO set up a my boomstick account, visit http://treadmarks.boomstickjoes.com/
and click on the 'MyBoomstick' tab. In the left hand menu you will see a 'Register' option,
click it to set up an account.

You will next be prompted for your MyBoomstick userid and password. After they have been
verified, you will see the server list. If you donot see a list of servers or get a message
saying you have not selected any servers, you will need to go to your MyBoomstick account
to select them. THis is done in the Edit Profile->Shown Servers menu. Once the server list
appears, you will see an LED with the server name next to it. A red LED means the server is not
currently transmitting data. A green LED means the server is up and transmitting data. A yellow
LED indicates that there are players on the server. Click on the plus symbol next to the LED will
open up the list of players currently on the server. A blue LED means there is an event currently
running on the server. The name of the event will be listed after the current map next to the
server name. A purple LED means that there is an event running on the server and there are players
currently participating in the event. The name of the event will be listed after the current map next to the
server name.

While TMServerSpy is running, it will check the status of the servers every 3 minutes.
If any new players are found on the servers, and you are not currently playing TM, it will
open a prompt dialog letting you know who joined what server. Double clicking on the server
name will start up TM and automatically set it to join that server. If an event starts on
a server and you are currently not playing TM, a message will appear notifying you that an
event is taking place.

Holding down the right mouse button while positioning the mouse over the list of servers an players
will open up a context menu with the following options when the mouse is not positioned over a server
or a player:

Refresh Server List - Reloads the sever list. Use this if you change your shown server options
in MyBoomstick.
Clear All TM Launch Information - clears associated TM.exe or launch bat file from all servers
Expand All - expand all servers
Contract All - Contract all servers

When the mouse is positioned over a server/player:
Clear TM Launch Information - clears the selected server's associated TM.exe or launch bat file
Expand - expand the server's player list
Contract - contract the server's player list
Set TM.EXE Path - set/reset the path to TM.EXE
Set Alternate Addon Folder - set alternate addon folder for this server. the folders will be automatically
renamed before starting TreadMarks.

The TMServerSpy window will remember its last position and size.

If you double click on a server name, TMServerSpy will automatically launch TM. If the exe path for this server
isn't set, TMServerSpy will prompt you for the associated TM.EXE file.[/code:1:01ca032ad9]

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 11:56 am

that's neat!

I don't know about a T-3 or redundant servers... but I can send you an external 28.8Kbps modem with a 512MB formatted, fragmented and even redundant HD :twisted:

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 12:31 pm

Okay guys, it's back up.

Sorry about that.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 2:24 pm

You know I just tried to acces the master server, and I got my favorite message. "Trying to connect" and then the best part, no servers I can't connect. Either the master server's down or I'm losing my mind.

Edit: Err never mind I got it to work.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 2:42 pm

[lie mode]OMG!!! I CAN'T CONNECT!!! SOMEONE HELP ME!!![/lie mode]. Tank target, keep in mind that the master server is now 38.112.120.110:12499 . :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 2:51 pm

[RAGE MODE] You're fooling me!

TM Hint: While in a Deathmatch, find the weapon you think is best and toast your enemies with it.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 2:54 pm

Pokes Casper with a bazooka... :mrgreen:

Level 14 Human wizard
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 2:57 pm

[RAGE MODE] ... NUKE TIME!!!!!!!!!!

TM Hint: While in a Deathmatch and you are very damaged, try to find a repair, you won't be able to turn your turret as much with less than 25% strength

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 4:14 pm

*Calls in Russians and a 1000 nukes* DIE!!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Level 14 Human wizard
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 5:30 pm

Jujaga's nukes and troops dropped Casper's Armor down to 15%, but Casper finds an Armor Power-up which fully restores it!

In addition to that, he also finds a Life Power-up, which stores a life for later use (total lives: 4)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on August 2, 2005 at 6:22 pm

Huh? *Grabs knife and stabs him systematically and kill him and his lives* GAME OVER! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: C ya... :P

Pages 1 2