Skip navigation

Forum Revamp

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Forum Revamp
Level 9 Human Sage
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 24, 2011 at 7:56 am

Now that Gold is out and presumably (and hopefully) your workload at LDA has eased up a little, would it be possible to upgrade the forum? we really need a search facility and stickies.

Level 9 Human Sage
Posted on February 25, 2011 at 8:22 am

sorry to bump this but it seems to have been overlooked.
many ppl have commented on the lack of functions on this forum. i myself have to answer the same questions over and over again as new players join our community. i cant find my previous answers and have to answer again from scratch.

we really need a search facility and a stickies funtion for major posts.

Level 8 Human Hegemon
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 25, 2011 at 9:22 am

Agreed Kami. But Gold was just released. So I won't press too hard. But we do need stickies for things like tech support, or at least segregate it in its own section of the forum.

Level 9 Human Sage
Posted on February 25, 2011 at 2:38 pm

Agreed Kami. But Gold was just released. So I won't press too hard. But we do need stickies for things like tech support, or at least segregate it in its own section of the forum.

yeah i know, Brushy. i'm not expecting it overnight just hoping to get an answer from LDA, and hopefully some more ppl pushing for it too. i'm surprised more arent as there have been numerous comments on the lack of functionality.

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on February 25, 2011 at 6:36 pm

Yeah, we're still pretty swamped, so it'll be a while before I can dedicate any time to upgrading the forums.

However, if you want to search the forums, the easiest way is to use Google and add this string to your query:

site:longbowgames.com/forums

Level 9 Human Sage
Posted on February 25, 2011 at 7:39 pm

really useful tip - shame we cant sticky it ;)