Skip navigation

NEED HELP PURCHESING ERROR!! URGENT

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > NEED HELP PURCHESING ERROR!! URGENT
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on February 22, 2011 at 8:24 pm

yea here the promblem I downloaded the hegemony gold demo, loved it, clicked on buy on the launch menu it went to the site did all the purchesing but instead I bought hegemony philip of macedon instead of the gold. I have philip of macedon on steam so I thought I was buying gold but was philip of macedon instead. so now I got two philips and when I tried to contact longbow with their phone number my cell phone but it said it was declined acess. then I tried contacting their email but it wont load. Please respond!

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on February 22, 2011 at 9:47 pm

Looks like you accidentally purchased Philip of Macedon about half an hour before Hegemony Gold went live.

I've added Hegemony Gold to your account now, so you should see it in the Download Centre.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on February 22, 2011 at 11:01 pm

wow! that is nice of you thanks. :D

Level 8 Human Sage
Posted on February 23, 2011 at 3:13 pm

you have to hand it to Longbow.... their customer service knocks spots off the big companies. The big companies should be ashamed and everyone at LDA should be proud, very proud.

Level 8 Human Hegemon
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 23, 2011 at 8:25 pm

you have to hand it to Longbow.... their customer service knocks spots off the big companies. The big companies should be ashamed and everyone at LDA should be proud, very proud.

+ 1