Skip navigation

rb player deletions

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > rb player deletions
Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 27, 2005 at 11:16 am

Alright I've gone through the player list and made a first round of adjustments. We lost quite a few players in the 'f' section including some of the ones that were mentioned by sunny.

At present I've kept "f___ you2" and "im god u ..." as they had both acquired quite a few wins and I don't know that it is fair to change the rules on them at this point and force them to lose their progress.

However, I can change their names or carry their wins to another login if I can get in touch with them and inform them of the changes. I noticed from the new logs that "f___ you2" was on last night so if anybody can inform these players to visit the forums or to contact me then that would be great. If I haven't heard from them in a reasonable time then I'll go ahead and remove them anyways.

Also, Lisa, I have made some adjustments to your stats according to the e-mail you sent jim. The player database is now backed up every 6 hours so there should be no further problems with lost stats.

rob

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 27, 2005 at 12:00 pm

Thanks Rob, keep up the good work, we are routing for you! :D

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on July 27, 2005 at 5:56 pm

:D Thank u so much 4 updating my stats. I really appreciate it. U`ll r just great. I knew u would get 2 it when u had the time. Thanks :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2005 at 5:53 pm

IM GOD U F**KING SUCK
was spoted in RB at 6:00
i'll send more if i see them.

got my eyes :roll: open.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2005 at 8:37 pm

oops sorry Rob just noticed u had him up there...lol :shock:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 12:46 am

Hi Rob, I tried to IM F---U2, but he has his mute button on...No Luck.
The only other solution I can think of is, if you have the capability to contact him while his in RB, then if any of us see him, we can contact you...Is that a possibility?