Skip navigation

Cannot change supply lines?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Cannot change supply lines?
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 16, 2011 at 5:53 pm

Just bought it off Steam and loving the game so far but I do have these issues:

1) How to change supply lines(delete existing ones) needs to be explained in the manual, took me hours of wasted time looking for the solution online to no avail. I finally played the game the next day and saw the little box in the bottom right which allows you to delete it if you have the supply line selected.

2) Sometimes my troops get 'stuck' and I try to get them to move but apparently the game has a pathing issue and the green path line just flashes super fast but the troops do not move. Really sucks when you are in battle and this happens so your troops cannot retreat to draw the enemies out.

3) Would be nice in the manual to have a section which denotes what symbols are what that appear over cities.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on January 17, 2011 at 2:51 pm

1.The supply lines can be deleted by clicking on the road and pressing the button on the right bottom
2. I found out that it only gets Stuck when you have them in a group, so try and get them out of towns and stuff one unit at a time.
3. Yea sometimes its so small i cant see anything either but you will understand as the game goes on.

Level 8 Human Paladin
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on January 18, 2011 at 8:37 pm

3) Would be nice in the manual to have a section which denotes what symbols are what that appear over cities.

Select the city, then look for the little symbols next to the name of the city. A little tooltip should pop up and tell you.