Skip navigation

Callistratus is missing?

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Callistratus is missing?
Level 8 Human student
Alignment: Good
Posted on January 2, 2011 at 12:50 am

Hello,

Really enjoying the game, playing the campaign from the Steam version. I captured Methone and got Callistratus however he disappeared. I sent him back to Pella but he is nowhere to be found. I click on the go to button next to his name in the objectives list but nothing happens. Did he bug out or maybe did Athens capture him? And if so where did they take him?

Level 9 Human Truffle Farmer
Posted on January 2, 2011 at 1:25 am

Not missing. When he entered the city you would have completed the objective to get him there. His unit then disappeared. Check your mission objectives list and you will see that it will be crossed off and completed. This will happen with every unit that you need to bring back to pella (or other).

If he was killed/captured or whatever on the way then he will respawn back in the original city...this would be methone. Check there. if he is not there then he is safe.

Level 8 Human student
Posted on January 2, 2011 at 2:00 am

Not missing. When he entered the city you would have completed the objective to get him there. His unit then disappeared. Check your mission objectives list and you will see that it will be crossed off and completed. This will happen with every unit that you need to bring back to pella (or other).

If he was killed/captured or whatever on the way then he will respawn back in the original city...this would be methone. Check there. if he is not there then he is safe.

He is neither crossed off nor is he in Methone, thats why I'm posting. I can't find him anywhere and I am too busy fighting off hordes of peltrasts from the east >_

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on January 2, 2011 at 10:33 am

Try checking in the assets list?

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on January 2, 2011 at 5:45 pm

I had the same problem, I sent Callistratus to Pella and when he arrived there he disappeared (not on the assets list either). The objectives weren't completed or crossed off. Now im stuck and can't get triremes :(

Level 8 Human student
Posted on January 2, 2011 at 7:12 pm

Looks like I'm screwed then, ah well, I'll be installing Windows 7 on my new hard drive this week anyways so I'll start a new game.

Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on January 3, 2011 at 4:32 pm

Sorry about the problem, I'm looking into the issue but for the moment you can use the console (open by hitting ~) to spawn him again or turn triremes on directly.

To add Callistratus type 'addbrigade scholarbrigade -tag Callistratus -container Pella' or to turn triremes on type 'buildtriremes on'

Level 8 Human student
Posted on January 4, 2011 at 2:53 am

Sorry about the problem, I'm looking into the issue but for the moment you can use the console (open by hitting ~) to spawn him again or turn triremes on directly.

To add Callistratus type 'addbrigade scholarbrigade -tag Callistratus -container Pella' or to turn triremes on type 'buildtriremes on'

Ah thank you that worked perfectly! He showed up without a specific name but I got the objective crossed off and access to triremes :)

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on January 5, 2011 at 3:06 am

Thanks you Rob that worked for me also. I'm glad I don't have to start over again.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on February 14, 2011 at 5:21 pm

The same thing happens to me but when I tried to use this fix it says addbrigade and buildtriremes are unknown commands, i typed exactly: 'addbrigade scholarbrigade -tag Callistratus -container Pella'

Level 8 Human Paladin
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on February 15, 2011 at 12:56 pm

The same thing happens to me but when I tried to use this fix it says addbrigade and buildtriremes are unknown commands, i typed exactly: 'addbrigade scholarbrigade -tag Callistratus -container Pella'

If you included the quotation marks you'll need to remove them. Hope that helps.