Skip navigation

85% Off Hegemony on Steam!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > 85% Off Hegemony on Steam!
Level 17 Extraplanar gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on December 30, 2010 at 2:04 pm

As of about noon today Steam is running a one day sale on Hegemony for 85% off or about $3 US. The offer is only on for 24 hours so if you've haven't grabbed Hegemony yet you won't find a better deal than this. And in case you're thinking of holding out for Hegemony Gold, the Steam version on sale now will still qualify you for the $10 upgrade to Gold (reg. $29.99) when it launches in the new year.

Level 8 Human Lord-General
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on December 30, 2010 at 2:33 pm

Just gifted it to one of my friends on Steam, at that price too good to pass up. Going to see if I can drum up some interest on some of the gaming related forums I frequent.

Level 9 Human pro
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on January 7, 2011 at 10:57 am

Would like to register and play my here bought game at steam, but canĀ“t find the button to register it to steam. Searched for it on my steam account.

Could you help pls.

Thx Taxi

Answer by myself: Open Steam account - go to your games site and look for the plus sign at the left bottom - click it and get menue.
Choose from the menue steam foreign game and than search you pc for the hegemonie.exe location -
accept that and return to steam desktop. Hegemonie will be added and you can start it by steam.
And - you still can start it on your pc without steam opening.

I thought I get thome updates by steam but that was an mistake.
Instead on further developing Hegemonie to a better game they started a new projekt on the same issue - called Gold Version and will cost 30 bucks.
I am realy not happy with that development, as I hoped that Hegemonie will be constantly perfectioned.

Sorry for my english
but my mothertongue is german.
Hmm ....
Think this news is bad news and cause headshaking at former custumers, like me.

Kind regards

Level 8 Human Lord-General
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on January 8, 2011 at 3:48 pm

Um... you may have misunderstood the developers but at the moment a price of 10 dollars is being considered. It will be 30 Dollars if you don't already own Hegemony: PoM, but if you do own Hegemony: PoM (as you do) then you can upgrade to Hegemony Gold when it is released for a special price, the aforementioned 10 dollars. Quite a good deal really in my opinion, all in all get Hegemony:PoM and Hegemony Gold for something like 12 dollars (forgot what price it sold for on Steam that day). Maybe you disagree, which is fine, but someone has to help fund new projects.

Summary:
If you own Hegemony: Philip of Macedon you can upgrade to Hegemony Gold at release for 10 dollars (subject to change).
If you do not own Hegemony: Philip of Macedon then Hegemony Gold will cost 30 dollars (subject to change)