Skip navigation

GB-13 bugs & feedback

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > GB-13 bugs & feedback
Level 8 Human Perruptor
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on December 23, 2010 at 10:01 pm

Playing Macedon in the sandbox:

Tymphia shows no gold at start (presumably because the road net isn't complete), but you can build units there anyway.

Message: "Methone city walls dismantled. (Expenses:)" Presumably the expenses should be negative, or nothing shown at all.

Level 8 Human Perruptor
Posted on December 23, 2010 at 10:20 pm

Some moving units still show the campfire icon.

In the sandbox, Macedon still only has one general.

Is there a way for cities to fill out their populations in the sandbox?

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on December 25, 2010 at 3:38 am

The quick jump icons in the news panels (the three panels just below the compass) jump to the currently selected unit, instead of the unit that is generating the news. E.g. if I have my Companion Cavalry selected, and I double click on the quick jump icon for Bessi, which in my game is out of food, the map jumps to my Companion Cavalry instead of Bessi.

Level 8 Human Perruptor
Posted on December 25, 2010 at 11:08 pm

Some moving units still show the campfire icon.
And conversely, some encamped units do not show the icon, whether zoomed in or zoomed out.

Suggestion: When slaves are selected as part of a group, put a number on the tile to tell how many there are, so you won't have to move your mouse over everything looking for the sizes you want.

Suggestion: When you are zoomed out and looking at units that are moving, put the solid models in their actual positions and the ghosted models at their destinations - i.e., the opposite of what you do now.

Level 8 Human Perruptor
Posted on December 26, 2010 at 12:31 am

In the sandbox, I've got 1506/1692 gold, and the diplomacy panel says "Insufficient Income" for an alliance with the Paeonians, which is only supposed to cost 100 right now.