What's better than a new build of Hegemony? Two new builds of Hegemony! Hegemony: Philip of Macedon 1.1.4 is officially released today, and Hegemony Gold has just reached Beta 13. Download Philip of Macedon here and download Hegemony Gold here.
Hegemony is also on sale on Steam right now, so if you've been leaving your Christmas shopping 'till the last minute, this is an excellent time to give the gift of conquest to that special person on your friends list. It's the gift that keeps on giving!
Keep reading for the changelog.
Hegemony: Philip of Macedon:
* Fixed a crash when you try to issue an order to multiple units in different containers at the same time. (Same as 1.1.4 beta 1)
* Backported the "addbrigade" fix from Gold, so if you use that command in the console it won't break your saved games.
Hegemony Gold: Wars of Ancient Greece:
* Recruitment speeds are now configurable in the gameplay options. Try setting it to "high" if you want a faster paced game, like the original Philip of Macedon, or set it to "off" if you're hard-core and play with perma-death.
* Difficulty settings are working again (this is only a first step towards balancing the difficulty).
* Optimized the resource chips so they're more efficient and easier to distinguish.
* Resource chips can be turned off in the gameplay options.
* Font size can be adjusted in the gameplay options.
* Reorganized the gameplay options screen so things are easier to find.
* Campaign name is now shown in your saved game data.
* Shh! This is a secret! Try editing the file called "lang.txt" so it says "en@piglatin", and have fun!