Skip navigation

HELP

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > HELP
Level 19 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 10:23 pm

:lol: I have had players come 2 me asking about the point system. They ask about the power up points as well. I really don!t know my self. Is there a section that tells about the points? Have a fantastic day!!!!!!!!

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 10:30 pm

Rival Ball Power-up point system?

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 10:57 pm

Yes Rival Ball point systen. Meaning rank system and power- ups. As 4 the last part about title bard etc. :? ...... U may have 2 draw me a pic :lol:

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 11:07 pm

Sorry, I can't draw a pic. However, I can tell you that you can figure out the way the ranks are with this equation (2*wins)-(losses+quits)... just plug in the user's wins, losses and quits, and you get some wierd number, do it again on someone else, and you can soon figure out how to use this equation like I have... (figuring out how many more wins are needed to rise a rank). It's pretty useful to just know about it... the powerup system, to my knowledge, it's just randomized... nothing to it... literally... anything else? :mrgreen:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 11:50 pm

http://38.112.120.110/ubb/Forum10/HTML/000026.html

scroll down a bit--the point rerference is there--I remember that post--man--memories!!
for info on scoring in SINGLE PLAYER---if you use this method in an on-line game--you'd never have a chance...

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 11:54 pm

Teulk's archive is for the offline powerup stuff, mine is for the online ranks. Just in case someone is confused... :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 11:56 pm

Hence the single player reference--- :shock: :roll:

AND nothing to do with ranking--PERIOD--

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 11:59 pm

Thanks guys. I think that will work. Hopefully. Honestly still confused :lol:

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 26, 2005 at 11:50 am