Skip navigation

Thank You!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Thank You!
Level 8 Human Flammable Heretic
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 8, 2010 at 8:09 pm

I just wanted to say thanks to all the Longbow people.

I was thinking of buying Hegemony soon, but made the decision to wait until the gold version is out so I could get it all at one time. However, on further study, I noticed your stance on DRM so I decided to buy earlier than I had planned.

Keep up the good work and thank you for being so considerate of your customers.

Level 8 Human Sage
Posted on December 8, 2010 at 8:38 pm

As a purchaser of "Hegemony: Philip of Macedon" you can request a free Registration code for Gold Beta that will also be valid for the final released version so you lose nothing from buying H:PoM. Enjoy :)
http://www.longbowgames.com/goldserial

Posted on December 8, 2010 at 11:13 pm

Thanks, I grabbed it.

I was of the understanding that we would have to pay more for the gold edition. Are you telling me it's a free update to owner's of the original?

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on December 8, 2010 at 11:41 pm

Thanks, I grabbed it.

I was of the understanding that we would have to pay more for the gold edition. Are you telling me it's a free update to owner's of the original?

Its free so far for current H:PoM owners. And from what the other guy said it looks like it will be free when they finish with Gold too. Although I haven't read anything by any of the developers to confirm that. Heres hoping, or I may find myself owning a beta copy forever.

Level 8 Human Sage
Posted on December 8, 2010 at 11:53 pm

Sign up here to get a free serial code for Hegemony Gold. This way you can help us test the latest beta, and you'll get a free copy when the game is released!

This offer is available to anybody who has already purchased Hegemony: Philip of Macedon.

This is stated clearly on the page i linked to where u request the registration code :)

Posted on December 9, 2010 at 1:31 am

Right on!

At only $20 right now, this game is a steal. I feel like I should've paid thirty for it, at least, if the gold update is a big patch. :O These guys are great! Their policies have easily earned a new fanboy. :)