Skip navigation

AI Behavior

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > AI Behavior
Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 27, 2010 at 8:54 am

While playing the Ionian campaign in gold beta 9, i found that the AI was not really active.

I mean that i just had to capture the farm form a city then retreat and wait for the city to starve, and the ennemy never get out of the city to take it back even if its close to the city.

BTW I really like the new recruits system, it takes times to ajust by its really enjoyable.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on November 27, 2010 at 9:42 am

In gold 2 cities of the C something League, rebelled and joined me, the C league, then did nothing against them, but, they had no recruits so i couldnt do anything either, which was nice. I find Gold is easier than vanilla because the recruit systems must also affect the enemy, as they rarely have large armies, except the athenian raiders, dang those triremes.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 27, 2010 at 10:01 am

While playing the Ionian campaign in gold beta 9, i found that the AI was not really active.

I mean that i just had to capture the farm form a city then retreat and wait for the city to starve, and the ennemy never get out of the city to take it back even if its close to the city.

BTW I really like the new recruits system, it takes times to ajust by its really enjoyable.

I know what you mean, but you should try it in B10 and see what any differences are.

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 27, 2010 at 10:44 am

I was downlaoding GB 10 when writing this,

I just tried the ionian war and the Athenian are putting a hell of a fight for the first cities and are building army and ship everywhere

Thats should be interesting!

Level 8 Human Perruptor
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on November 28, 2010 at 9:17 am

I know what you mean, but you should try it in B10 and see what any differences are.

Do the various factions fight each other when you can't see them, or do they hibernate until you do something that wakes them up?