Skip navigation

The serial code you entered could was invalid...!

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > The serial code you entered could was invalid...!
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 21, 2010 at 12:33 pm

Hi guys,

Just bought the game from Impulse and wanted to start playing the gold beta version 9 instead of the vanilla version. I downloaded and installed this beta gold version. Upon starting the game I get the start-up screen which states the following: "Unregistered copy! Playing in demo mode.". Therefore, I clicked the register button to rectify the problem. It gives me the following error message: "The serial code you entered could was invalid". Brushing aside the fact that I am not sure the grammar is quite working there...I was wondering if there is anything I can do to fix the problem or am I relegated to playing the normal version?

In the meanwhile I installed the vanilla version to check if that was working and it is - serial code works (or it did not request it, just displayed "registered copy" on startup.

Quick response would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
Chris

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 21, 2010 at 6:11 pm

nvm - I am a noob, was using the vanilla code instead of the new gold code found in the download centre