Skip navigation

pathing problems and vanishing supply nodes

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > pathing problems and vanishing supply nodes
Level 8 Human LINUX RULES
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 21, 2010 at 5:37 am

Hi!

While I was playing Hegemony Gold Edition (Last build) Ionian Campaign (as Sparta obviously) the supply nodes to the city of Semlyia vanished. It happens sometimes when the Odrysian kindom attacks the city. The same thing happened with the city of Cyzicus when the Persians attacked.
Sometimes I dont know why I cant see the icons for the generals when they are attached to the units. It still says that a general is there but there is no icon.
I have noticed that there are some pathing problems with the triremes. They sometimes seem to stay on a spot and turn aroud 360 degrees. And when they are in a group one or two triremes always hit the land at some peninsula or something simmular and when im going from strategical view to tactical the triremes seem to stop and start moving again.

Just wanted to let you know.

I wanted also to mention if it would be possible to make a group rush button that enables that every unit rushes for itself although it is still in a group.

Well just wanted to let you know.

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on November 23, 2010 at 12:19 pm

Thanks for the report.

the supply nodes to the city of Semlyia vanished ...

I've never heard of this one before but I'll keep an eye out for it.

Sometimes I dont know why I cant see the icons for the generals when they are attached to the units. It still says that a general is there but there is no icon.

There are some known problems with the icons not being updated frequently enough. It's on my todo list but I don't know yet when it will get fixed.

I have noticed that there are some pathing problems with the triremes.

Yeah. Getting groups of triremes to move smoothly has been a bit an ongoing issue. I do hope to get some more time to improve this.

Level 8 Human LINUX RULES
Posted on November 28, 2010 at 5:43 am

Wanted to post my recent finding. Well I fond out that the diplomacy system doesnt work properly in some instance. When im playing crete and I have invaded western odrysian kingdom I have a possibility to make an alliance with kingdom of Macedon. The problem is that I can make alliance although I dont have enough gold. It happens also when im playing any other faction until they attack me.