Skip navigation

Allied Phalangites of Amphipolis

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Allied Phalangites of Amphipolis
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 20, 2010 at 1:52 am

I've been playing Philip's campaign since getting Hegemony Gold. I am using Beta 8, and maybe they are meant to be this way, but Phalangite brigades recruited from Amphipolis are considered Allied rather than proper Macedonian units. This prevents me from upgrading them, even though they do have the available xp points icon on their portrait. I missed it if this was covered somewhere in the forums.

I did not ally with the Athenians by the way, which probably won't surprise anybody.

Level 21 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on November 20, 2010 at 12:41 pm

That would be a bug!

Level 16 Extraplanar gamer
Posted on November 22, 2010 at 3:58 pm

Thanks for pointing this out. There are conflicting rewards for that objective which are causing the problem. Right now the objective is both turning the native faction to Macedonian and flagging it not to rebel which is why it's generating macedonian allies.

Looking around further this will also be a problem with Eumolpia/Philippopolis. I'll fix both of these in beta 10. For now you can try typing 'setobjectflags 259 off citydontrebel' into the console and that should fix your problem.