Skip navigation

RBT Friends

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > RBT Friends
Pages 1 2
Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 10:44 am

Boytoy-Ice-Maddai-CKit-Tey-Ceresgirl-Urban-Starlight-Shadowlurker-LDA-Kirke-Birdman---missing you ALL sooooooo much :(

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 7:19 pm

Hi there disko! I'm sure i speak for most of us...Smile :D Sure we will all bump into each other soon!
Nice wheather this week! Outside injoying the sun 8)
Big Smile 4 Magnetic :lol: your missed.

Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 8:33 pm

Ditto... hey! Why am I not on the list? :cry:
Edit: Forget about that... I don't care.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 10:46 pm

got a bit of a smile happening now - thanks ICE - it's been pretty quiet lately in RBT without you lot and i've missed the comp with you all - (not to mention the chat room :wink: ) although Mysticalboy and Zorro are keeping me on my toes - enjoy the sunshine matey :)

and J - you're not on the list of 'missing in action' coz you and i regularly bump into each other, here there and everywhere :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 11:23 pm

O, but Star_light is still here, just when you aren't on... so is kirke, madddai and ice... they are here... everyone else is unaccounted...

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2005 at 8:27 pm

Disko where ru im around playing but i dont see u? :shock:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 28, 2005 at 11:53 pm

hi ya Mask...i been in RBT most nights...still loving it & still hanging in 10th place by the tips of my fingers...somehow...i guess the time diff between US & Australia makes it awkward for me to sync with most of you, so i can't say Mask when i will next have the pleasure of your company in RBT...i appreciate you asking my whereabouts...oh n yeah, where are you Boytoy...come out come out wherever you are, you are very missed

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 8:26 am

havent been on that much at night time lately. maybe because Magnetic isnt around. :( Big Smile for the reply Disko :P

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 9:37 am

disko!
someone named "don juan" was looking for u!
i told him to goto the forums and i gave him the site.
but he didnt understand me...lol
I know he speaks spanish but i cant. i tried. :cry:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 11:04 am

O, I see you just met Disko and my good friend Don Juan! He has some aliases. You may know him as quijote or zorro with a number after it. He's a good guy, and since I'm learning to speak spanish in school, I can also speak in spanish! It's fun! :mrgreen:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 11:20 am

know i knew disko for awhile now jujaga. He was just asking if i seen her at all. 8)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 11:28 am

No, I was talking about Don juan being a friend of Disko and to me. 8)

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 7:14 pm

Disko! I'm ranked as #11 right now in RBT! I don't want my name ...ICE... to hit the top 10 players right now. So i'm giving that name a rest. It would be unfair of me to make it to the top 10 unless i was going to retire Ice the Mask. Which at this time i have no plains of doing as of now. So please dont worrie too much about your spot so far its safe! ill let u in on something that im not sure if u know or not but ceres girl got the 12 spot and shes is getting close. so play your butt off :P
I love the game to much! so i'm not going to ruin things by being selfish. Keep up the good play disko your 1 of the elt! :P

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 7:18 pm

Actually, from my calculations, Ceres_Girl and Disko's win gap is 107, so it's still prietty far off... just keep an eye on your rank... :wink:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 29, 2005 at 11:51 pm

hi ya again Mask...the Don is a very dear friend of mine and whom i recently introduced to jujaga...i spoke to the Don today, all is well...We are a decent bunch in RBT and it shows by your concern for my whereabouts, my rank and letting me know about Ceres, who i also have very high regard for...my initial list which i kicked this topic off with should also include - Mysticaboy, Zorro (the Don) Bambina, Jujaga, AAA, Aeryck (the Viking)...lol...hope i haven't forgotten anyone...i have thouroughly enjoyed the healthy comp with you all and value your friendships...
Now i better get into the room and crank up my wins...come and get me Ceres girl :twisted: :lol: :P... YAY!!! found my favourite smiley!!!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 12:09 am

I found mine... :mrgreen:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 12:51 am

cant beleave we have not bumped into each other yet very unusual.
dont get me wrong here ceres girl has turned out to be a very good player. even know she has avoided playing me lately. it takes time just like me to really get the hang of it. someday i wont have it anymore and someone else will take over. maybe even u!!
i didnt really get into the old forums but the new ones i likey! nice hearing from disko your kool with me nice to have some peoples to say hi to and also enjoy the game know matter who wins. :)
giving a shot out to magnetic!!!
your missed so much waiting for your return.
its not the same with out you babe.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 12:21 pm

you're spot on Mask about the 'no matter who wins' bit, just bumping around in RBT with you and others today was loads of fun... oh OK, i do admit a little part of me likes to win too...he he...just a smidge...it's also fact i'm nowhere near your league and i'm KOOL with that my friend :)...you're rank is safe for quite some time to come...especially from me.....LOL
i would expect Ceres to be getting hard to beat now too and good on her, sadly it's been some time since she and i have had a comp but we've had some classy games in the past.

i seriously am honored to be considered one of the elt

...n git yaself a beer fridge on the porch!!!......LOL

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 30, 2005 at 1:18 pm

It was fun seeing Zorro, Disko, Ice, Yiyo, and MysticalBoy all in one place... it was fun, even though I didn't play... o well... :wink:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 31, 2005 at 11:41 pm

Greetings RBT friends! I've just joined the forum, so you may be seeing me around now...see you all in the game!

Pages 1 2