Skip navigation

RB Abuse Petition

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > RB Abuse Petition
Pages 1 2 3 4 5
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on July 22, 2005 at 10:41 pm

It's time to Express yourself! If you have noticed the amount of abuse in RB, and you want things to change, this is the thread to make your voice count! Just vote on the poll, and your voice will be heard...Let's stop the misuse of names and notes now!

*Note 1: You do need to register in order to vote, so if you haven't done so, click on the register button to register, then when you are registered, you can vote. Sorry for the inconvienience...

*Note 2: Due to the nature of polls, I had to make 2 identical choices. Please choose the first one. It will make things much easier to read. *Also, you can't revote... that's cheating...*

*Note 3: If you wish to, after you sign the petition, feel free to post here to show that you signed it... the poll keeps the people anonymous...

I've casted the first vote.

Level 14 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 3:22 pm

My vote is cast...Fabulous Jujaga! Thanks for your help... :D

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 4:28 pm

It is annoying to see such hacks in the default RB Game Room. I may not come back to that room anytime soon (I didn't cast a vote yet).

Jujaga! Great idea :mrgreen:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 7:31 pm

i don't think a poll is gonna do anything. we need a admin in the room to watch over game room.
I think that is the only sure thing to stop this behaver.

Keep the peace

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 23, 2005 at 9:38 pm

I tend to agree Ice...however, so far our plea for the admin to take a look at this situation has gone un-noticed...Hopefully this poll will catch their attention...maybe, just maybe :roll:

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 3:39 am

sunny its not un-notice i think its just being ignored. a yes or no answer would give us a clue if the developers wouldnt mine posting there view on it. it sure would be a big help if they would respond to this issue. im sure that there are more of us but they havent been to the forums before.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 2:10 pm

Casted MY vote.

Have a nice day,everyone :D

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 7:37 pm

i have casted my vote

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 8:05 pm

well looks like we have some trouble in RBT also not that there wasnt any problems before but i'm adding 2 names. "Computer3 and ...Tornado..."
for no reason for the mouth other that im a decent player. they tryed calling me names that im not going to repeat. i havent played with these players but they try to &#@$% with me. im sure that im not the only one.

on the briteside i did cast my vote just in case anyone was wondering.
It's time to put a stop to this. more will come lda games . so ignore if u want to but youll see many more of us here. and we wont give in to these thuggs and i wont stop posting on this matter till we get a response.

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 8:19 pm

I wouldn't like to believe that we were being ignored Ice...it's really not to LDA's benefit to ignore a serious situation & request...I did contact Rob 2 days ago. I also know he's really busy with the new launch. However, he's never ignored a request from me. So I have to believe that he will respond sometime this coming week...I'll let you know just as soon as I hear from him. :wink: Also if you can, please encourage any players that you know to please vote! It really can make the difference... :D

Level 13 Human wizard
Alignment: Good
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 8:39 pm

Vote casted, Jujaga!

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 9:53 pm

At last, I have found the time to register and cast my vote :!:

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 10:00 pm

Thanks Butterfly! :D

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on July 24, 2005 at 11:48 pm

I don!t know if this voting thing is going 2 work or not. The way I see it I will have 2 agree with Casper. When they see they r bothering u they feed on that. That is what the mute button is for. We r not being ignored. LDA has a lot of more important things 2 deal with than 2 monitor adults :lol: . As 4 the mean and loggin names they can b banned from the board in due time. When they do this they r only making themselves look very bad 2 other players. LDA will check in 2 the situation when they have time, b patient players, they will take care of it. LDA u!ll r doing a fantastic job and we r sorry 4 complaining so much :lol:. HAVE A GREAT DAY EVERYBODY

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 12:14 am

This is not about players being hassled by other players, that's why we have mute buttons...
It's about the Misuse of Names and obscenities listed in certain players notes. Since RB is so specified as a game for players 6 years of age and up, I would think that vulgar language and discriminatory slang should be ban on this game... Don't you? Quite Frankly, I as an adult find it extremely offensive, and so do most of the other adult players...

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 12:28 am

Yes Sunny I agree BUT, I have had players tell me that they have told these players what they thought of their names and notes. I am just saying that is not the way 2 handle it. I take offense 2 it 2. The more players r going 2 tell them what they think the more they will do it. That is all I am saying. :)

Level 14 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 12:43 am

That's exactly why LDA needs to be involved here...The names and notes should be monitored. It's not very difficult for them to achieve this. However, I truly do feel as others, that if enough people complained about this issue, LDA will finally take a stand and resolve the problem once and for all...That's why the vote is very important. It shows the amount of people who truly are concerned and offended by this...

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 1:09 am

I did Not say the vote wasn!t inportant. I cast my vote. This has been going on ever since I have been playing and have complained 2 Rob about it several times and he took care of the problem. It just takes time. :D

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 10:42 am

RIGHT ON SUNNY :!: Those of us who have nothing to hide have little concern for having LDA monitor our chats or our notes. But for those who have even a shread of fear about possible LDA chat monitoring, it's time to come clean and rethink your behavior.

Level 19 Human gamer
Posted on July 25, 2005 at 3:21 pm

:lol: The room does need 2 b monitored. Login names like Kentucky Mattress with notes " better than serta, feel free 2 fall on me". Now that is just plum nasty and ignorant. This simpleminded player is 1 of our problems ( and u know who u r ). If these ignorant adults would act their age instead of their IQ we wouldn!t have this problem. I hope 4 the sake of us decent players they do monitor the room and get rid of such people 4 good.

Pages 1 2 3 4 5