Skip navigation

bye all

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Arcade Games > bye all
Level 12 Human Serial Humanely!
Alignment: Chaotic evil
Posted on November 15, 2010 at 10:42 am

bye everyone, is a pleasure to meet you all.
everything changes, starting now and it is hard to give my friendship at the moment.
good luck and godbless everyone.
soon there will be another that will be different to me.
tags, rbt-rv-tm-egm.!

Level 13 Human Cyb0rg tank pil0t:|@- ҉҈҉҈҉-§¹Ç--҉҈҉-
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 25, 2010 at 6:55 am

everything changes, starting now and it is hard to give my friendship at the moment.
tags, rbt-rv-tm-egm.!

i like that *tm* tag of yours, and goodbye agai....? oh yeah, that's right!, you actually lived! .... shame on me for thinking that you were јебено животиња који је вредан пола Ретардо thank you for reminding me you never existed on the same earth as mine :|

Posted on November 25, 2010 at 1:14 pm

rbt,rb and tm still it's my favorite, and don't i will forget it never because my dad has paid for these in my birthday!!

Level 4 Human gamer and programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on May 17, 2018 at 5:35 pm

tags, rbt-rv-tm-egm.!

i like that *tm* tag of yours, and goodbye agai....? oh yeah, that's right!, you actually lived! .... shame on me for thinking that you were јебено животиња који је вредан пола Ретардо thank you for reminding me you never existed on the same earth as mine :|

јебено животиња који је вредан пола Ретардо? There are people who speak Serbian here mate.

Posted on July 20, 2018 at 1:29 pm

I don't know if is allowed or not differents languages... In my case i speak spanish but i'm using English as emergency language... Note: everyday i'm improving my english better each day.😊😊😍

Level 4 Human gamer and programmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on August 6, 2018 at 10:50 pm

Translate what he said from Serbian to English and you'll see what I'm talking about. I speak both Serbian and English all the time, English mainly on the Internet or on vacation. But I also know a bit of Russian from school, and in high school I'll have German classes.