Skip navigation

Praise

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Praise
Level 8 Human Loaner
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 11, 2010 at 10:24 pm

Hey, im new from steam been playing a few days and i just wanted to say im glad you guys went onto steam. For the price its a great game, im enjoying it very much keep up the good work. Oh and by the way ill hate athens forever now, damn i thought they would NEVER stop those pesky invasions.

Level 8 Human gamer, Giant Microwave operator, stalker, Rapist
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 12, 2010 at 6:00 am

It's okay, playing the gold version I am playing as Sparta, and twice a year in the summer I am invaded by athens somewhere in my new west coast. I can't figure out where in the world they are coming from, but they invade different spots every time. Having trouble fighting wars as i have to dedicate troops to protect a very big coast since my city defenders are just not strong enough to take on a single one of their units. Hating athens is common, unless your playing athens, then you must hate the person playing them. It is law. Only people I hate more in the game is persians

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 12, 2010 at 6:49 am

Well there are a huge number of island fortresses throughout the Aegean. You can figure out which ones are raiding by looking at where the triremes are based from. One will say something like "Athenian Trireme Squadron of Pydna" for example. After that you can send a raiding party to claim the island. Also, it will most likely be the closest island to your cities that is raiding you.