Skip navigation

Register your copy of Hegemony at LongbowGames.com

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > News > Register your copy of Hegemony at LongbowGames.com
Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on November 9, 2010 at 1:26 am

Did you buy a copy of Hegemony from Steam, Impulse, GamersGate, Direct2Drive, or GameWatcher? Or maybe you bought a CD from us during our convention tour. Would you like to register your copy in our Download Centre to ensure that you never lose it? Well now you're in luck!

LongbowGames.com now allows you to register your game for posterity. This is a great idea if you have a tendency to lose your game manuals, or if you bought your copy from one of those nasty sites that impose download limits.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on November 9, 2010 at 5:25 am

Awesome :) Very cool idea. It worked perfectly for me. :D

Level 8 Human Human
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 9, 2010 at 10:43 am

This is a really great idea - I have registered mine. What happens with updates, though? I see that the copy registered to me is v1.1.2, whereas the version I have got here (through Impulse) is v1.78.

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on November 9, 2010 at 11:12 am

I do believe that the Impulse one uses a different versioning system, don't fret though, as it is the newest, as mine is the same. :)

Level 8 Human Human
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 9, 2010 at 4:27 pm

I do believe that the Impulse one uses a different versioning system, don't fret though, as it is the newest, as mine is the same. :)

Yes, actually, it's confusing, because I just played for an hour or so, and the first thing I noticed was the in-game version number, which said 1.1.2, so I'm lost. Basically Impulse's patches have different version numbers, and the actual version of the game will be displayed in-game - the last part of that sentence makes sense X)

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on November 9, 2010 at 10:54 pm

Yeah, I'm not sure where Impulse gets its version number.

Level 9 Human gamer
Posted on November 13, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Great, finally gamersgate users like me can register.

Level 9 Human gamer
Alignment: Good
Posted on November 14, 2010 at 6:00 am

Hey, nice that you realized my proposal. Guess I should honour your ongoing efforts by testing how Hegemony developed during the last months. :)