Skip navigation

Redownload games lost when my PC crashed

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Longbow Support > Redownload games lost when my PC crashed
Level 13 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on July 22, 2005 at 1:32 pm

Hi, I bought DX-Ball 2 a few years ago and lost it when my PC crashed. I have all of the original emails from when I purchased it from BMT Micro. They said to contact you to see if I can get it again.

Thanks

MvD

Level 14 Extraplanar Programmer
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on July 22, 2005 at 2:00 pm

Hey MvD,

I've sent you a private message (you can get to it with the buttons at the top of the page, if you haven't already gotten an email from the forums).

Thanks for your patience.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on August 20, 2005 at 10:22 pm

Hey,
I also bought DX Ball2 a few years ago and have just bought a new computer so have lost everything :(

I'm unsure what my email address was at the time as I've changed it a few times. Can you pls help?? :)

Thanks & kind regards
Angela Burrington
dazzer68@iprimus.com.au

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 5, 2005 at 11:56 am

I have just reinstalled DX and Rival Ball, I have my emails printed out with registration codes on them from when I bought the games years ago, but I dont see anywhere to put in these codes. How do I get the games I bought working again without purchasing them again. Thanks! :lol:

Posted on October 5, 2005 at 1:36 pm

I've sent private messages to both of you.

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on October 30, 2005 at 10:59 am

Hi,

I am also having the same problem.

Purchased BX Ball 2 Board Pack 1 back in Sept 2001, and now having troubles.

I have the emails from BMT Micro with the ProductID and Download Password, but when I go to the site https://secure.bmtmicro.com/RIP/download.html and put them in I'm told the password is not valid.

I know I have changed my email address since then!

Any help
Cheers
Mike

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on November 5, 2005 at 7:03 am

Please help, how can I get this resolved?

Mike

Level 13 Human gamer
Posted on January 31, 2006 at 11:00 pm

Hi,

I also purchased DX-Ball 2 quite a while back and don't have my codes. My email address has since changed, but I thin k I know what is was at the time. I miss my game. One of my favorites!!!

Thanks in advance.

Tammy

Posted on February 1, 2006 at 10:56 am

Hey Tammy, I've sent you a private message. Click on the link at the top of the page that says "You have 1 new message".