Skip navigation

Cheats

Forum NavigationHome > Forum Index > Hegemony > Cheats
Pages 1 2 3 4
Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: Lawful good
Posted on November 27, 2010 at 11:16 am

I dont know what button console is for Hegemony, if its the button to the left of [1] (not numpad [1]) can you explain how to make it active/working? Or which button it actually is, please/thank you

Level 8 Human gamer
Alignment: True neutral
Posted on November 29, 2010 at 6:05 am

I know im probably fantasizing atm but what about 'blocked passes' in winter and in stead of standard damage in winter stormy season, making real storms. failed crops and sickness when youre troops are sieging.

this all could be chance based.

the blocked passes being the same as a siege without damage and diminishing over the years to nothing, only happens farther north.

the winter storms happening randomly over the map and instanly sink all ships in the region. with rough seas dealing damage anyway.

the failed crops just damn bad luck, with its chance increased when the corresponding region is invaded, forcing the farmers into the city unable to tend the crops in autumn, leaving them to rot if not eaten by the invaders.

the disease coused by chance (incresed by the quantity of men and decrease by the logistics of the highest ranking general/unit among them, and again increased if there are no supply lines open) during a siege either to the besiegers or the besieged.

again, just fantasizing

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on December 2, 2010 at 5:08 am

hey guys im new here but i have some ideas for gold try to make more of an inractv invirment like wen you set fire to a farme the fire code sprad out and brin evry thing arond it and make the ai smartr think abot it

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on December 2, 2010 at 5:16 am

hey guys im new here but i have some grat ideas for gold try makeing the invirment more dehtoyabl like wen you set fire
to farms it sprad and ingolfs evry thing in its way and the ai needs more brains make the rads more relestc like pljing small camps and bring farms thin thayd retrn bak home and regoupe and go to a defrnt kingdom and make the ais kll eihatr itd be fon if ais had mass battles
think abot it niroc

Level 8 Human Truffle Farmer
Alignment: Good
Posted on December 3, 2010 at 1:49 am

hey guys im new here but i have some grat ideas for gold try makeing the invirment more dehtoyabl like wen you set fire
to farms it sprad and ingolfs evry thing in its way and the ai needs more brains make the rads more relestc like pljing small camps and bring farms thin thayd retrn bak home and regoupe and go to a defrnt kingdom and make the ais kll eihatr itd be fon if ais had mass battles
think abot it niroc

Are you trolling? You have posted in a few threads so far. Seriously dude, how old are you?

Level 8 Human Sage
Alignment: Chaotic good
Posted on December 8, 2010 at 7:40 pm

Hey guys,

I know I will probably get flamed for this. But I would really, really enjoy some cheat codes for this game, like unlimited population and money. I'm playing the game on easy, and it's just overwhelming being completely surrounded by hostiles. I send my armies one direction, and another enemy army marches into my lands. It also seems they can build massive amounts of units very quickly with no concern of income/population. With no way of diplomacy, I simply can't man the walls and attack at the same time. Please, if there is a way to enable the console and insert cheats, please do tell. I used cheat engine to some success, but it's buggy.

Back on topic...
To the opening poster or anyone else reading this thread:
i urge u to not start adding extra units and gold and whatever else u feel will make it easier for u, because you will be denying yourself the great game experience that you have bought. The game is balanced, presumably after hours and hours of playtesting and tweaking. For you to start changing that balance after owning the game for just a few hours or whatever, means it will be just too easy and you wont enjoy it. If you take the time to learn the game, and play it as its meant to be played you will have a much more rewarding experience. As an experienced gamer i started straight out on expert and its not too hard, 75 hours into it now, learning from my mistakes (and making plenty of them to learn from) and just from memory of the overall map, i'm probably in control of less than 20% of the total territory. Take your time, dont rush it, and play it the way its meant to be played for your own benefit. Its your choice of course and makes no difference to my enjoyment if you use "cheats" but in my opinion it will make a difference to your enjoyment of it, for the worse.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on December 10, 2010 at 12:20 am

Just something I wanted to add to the discussion about the seasons. (I know, off topic, just wanted to add my two-cents) What about, instead of lighting, playing with the saturation. For example, in winter, everything is grey and desaturated (like now in Canada), but in summer, everything is green, bright, and, for the lack of a better word, alive.

Level 8 Human Gamer
Posted on December 11, 2010 at 2:54 pm

Is there a console command to add trade nodes to a city? Cause once I started capturing the illyrians lands I ran out of supply nodes so I have to choose between desperately needed mines or getting new recruits for my hard working soldiers

Level 8 Human Gamer
Posted on December 14, 2010 at 11:21 am

I dont get how you can choose nations? In STEAM version I don't have a choice.

The sandbox mode is a feature in Hegemony Gold that we're currently beta testing. Gold is a standalone followup to the version of Hegemony on steam that you can try right now using your reg code from steam. You can download gold here.</q>

I downloaded the gold version and copied the code from my steam version but it claims to be invalid any help?

Level 8 Human Sage
Posted on December 14, 2010 at 12:00 pm

I dont get how you can choose nations? In STEAM version I don't have a choice.

The sandbox mode is a feature in Hegemony Gold that we're currently beta testing. Gold is a standalone followup to the version of Hegemony on steam that you can try right now using your reg code from steam. You can download gold here.

I downloaded the gold version and copied the code from my steam version but it claims to be invalid any help?

The site is full of references to claiming your free serial for Gold.
Try this,

http://www.longbowgames.com/forums/topic/?id=2334#post22808body

Or the direct link

https://www.longbowgames.com/goldserial

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on March 3, 2011 at 12:46 pm

Hello, I have a question

I managed to add gold, but I can't figure out how to add brigades for the life of me.

Admittedly the console was mostly set up for our own testing so it's not particularly user friendly. Here's an example of addbrigade

addbrigade phalangitebrigade -faction Macedonia -home Pella -container Pella
* this will drop a new macedonian phalangite inside pella

addbrigade hoplitebrigade -faction Athens -home Athens
* this will drop an athenian hoplite brigade in the centre of the screen but be careful there's room as if the terrain is blocked this can corrupt your savegame in older versions

Other brigade types are peltastbrigade, macedoniancavalrybrigade, tribalspearmanbrigade, etc.

Does a faction list exist? I tried playing in sandbox the achaean league, but I can't figure out the faction name to put in the "addbrigade" command. I tried achaea, achaean, achaeanleague....

Same goes for the spartan faction in the spartan campaign...

So other than macedonia, athens, persia, what are the other factions names?

Thanks!

Level 8 Human Paladin
Posted on March 3, 2011 at 9:06 pm

Did you try Sparta?

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on March 4, 2011 at 1:37 am

I'll second a question, that was already asked here - is there any way to alter number of trade nodes of cities? Can find any concole command or xml reference for this.

Level 7 Human Test Dummy (MK III)
Alignment: Lawful
Posted on March 6, 2011 at 12:27 am

Does a faction list exist? I tried playing in sandbox the achaean league, but I can't figure out the faction name to put in the "addbrigade" command. I tried achaea, achaean, achaeanleague....

Same goes for the spartan faction in the spartan campaign...

Sparta is the Lacedaemonians.

Level 8 Human Paladin
Posted on March 6, 2011 at 9:09 pm

I took a quick peek in the Philip scenario file, and I suppose this is as close a list to the factions as we'll find. If someone from Longbow could confirm that I've got this spelled right, that'd be great.

Independent
Macedonia
Athens
Sparta
Thebes
Persia
Paeonia
Illyria
Acarnia
Achaea
Aetolia
Arcadia
Argolis
Balkan
ThraceCentral (think this is Central Odrysian)
Chalcidian
Corinth
Crete
Danube
ThraceEast (East Odrysian?)
Elis
Epirus
Messenia
Pherae
Phocis
Thessaly
ThraceWest (West Odrysian?)

Seems Sparta and Achaea would work for those faction names. Are you sure your commands were correct everywhere else?

Also, I think the number of trade nodes is hardcoded for each individual city somewhere. I've looked thoroughly in the globals file, and unless I missed something obvious, I don't see a variable there that would determine the number of trade nodes. Nor can I find the variable that determines how much food is stored per population point in a city.

However, I haven't had any trade node difficulty yet. I did have to rearrange some trade nodes to be longer than I'd have liked, but everything got a connector.

Level 8 Human gamer
Posted on April 1, 2011 at 4:46 pm

I know its a little late, but remember that forts can accept trade routes also, so you can send mines all the way to forts across the map if you want in order to have closer nodes to transfer food.

Level 7 Human Test Dummy (MK III)
Posted on April 1, 2011 at 4:52 pm

I still can't find a console command to add trade nodes. I don't think there is one.

Level 13 Extraplanar Programmer
Posted on April 1, 2011 at 6:30 pm

There isn't. The trade nodes were all placed by hand, not procedurally.

Level 7 Human gamer
Posted on April 19, 2011 at 3:46 pm

hi, im new n i cant get the cities i take to stop rebelling agaist me, i need to devote troops and as such lose food which causes the city to rebel.... catch 22 methinks. Is there any way either reduce the number of troops needed to suppress, by legal or cheat based means? any help would be appreciated

Level 8 Human Whermacht (deceased)
Posted on April 19, 2011 at 7:48 pm

hi, im new n i cant get the cities i take to stop rebelling agaist me, i need to devote troops and as such lose food which causes the city to rebel.... catch 22 methinks. Is there any way either reduce the number of troops needed to suppress, by legal or cheat based means? any help would be appreciated

err you could tear down the city's walls if you haven't already done that

Pages 1 2 3 4